Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding my inactivity...
For the past little bit, I've sparsely been on the TTT server, and when I have been, it hasn't been for long. For what it's worth, I want to be a staff member on the TTT server, I really do, but I've been otherwise occupied as of late. It's really nothing that can't be fixed though. I've been occupied with work, and when I'm not at work, I'm occupied with our Minecraft server, and have been playing that with Pandora rather obsessively. Sometimes while I'm doing stuff on the Minecraft server, I'll jump on the TTT server on my other monitor, and sit there doing reports, and I've gotten some flak from other moderators for doing this. I understand their stance since, from their perspective, it looks like I'm farming time, but this is my effort to stay active on the server even while I'm doing other things.

I intend to be a bit more active on the server now, but it'll mostly be in the form of me sticking around in spectator handling reports and answering questions, instead of actively playing. I will still play on the server, actually play on it, but that won't be until I'm a bit less occupied with other things.
its ok i forgive u
No worries, people have lives, unlike -cough- mari -cough-
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.