Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I apply for trusted?
lemme know your inputs lmao. I'm probably gonna get a shit ton of -1's if I apply :')
Edit: criticism is vital here, but don't be a straight up dick. Thank you!
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
I think you should. You're a really nice mellowed out guy and I see you on every night when I'm on. Personally I say go for it because you'd be a great choice and addition to the "staff" team. Gotta start somewhere <3. Good luck man.
Although i do believe you're a good candidate for trusted since you can keep you're calm but I also feel like you just don't do enough reports on the forums to be accepted so i mean work on that shit and you could be good to go :)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
It's up to your decision to apply. You shouldn't apply just because others want you to (I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean like only apply if you want to and you have people to support you for it). Apply if you think you're dedicated and up for the role. Like ask yourself questions on whether or not you're capable.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-24-2018, 11:54 PM)duckyy Wrote: It's up to your decision to apply. You shouldn't apply just because others want you to (I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean like only apply if you want to and you have people to support you for it). Apply if you think you're dedicated and up for the role. Like ask yourself questions on whether or not you're capable.

I built up the courage to do it today. feel free to give me your input on the thread :)
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
(08-25-2018, 12:01 AM)Victor._.301 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:54 PM)duckyy Wrote: It's up to your decision to apply. You shouldn't apply just because others want you to (I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean like only apply if you want to and you have people to support you for it). Apply if you think you're dedicated and up for the role. Like ask yourself questions on whether or not you're capable.

I built up the courage to do it today. feel free to give me your input on the thread :)

My apologies but I cannot give my votes.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.