Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace for Admin??????
I'm neutral on this and it's mostly because I have no idea who you are and my activity is extremely low. The second thing is I don't really think this is the way to get promoted to admin. I am pretty sure admin was never a position to be applied for. I mean the requirements never changed and I don't think it's really up to our decisions to choose the next admin and usually they never pick that many admins in the first place.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-29-2018, 01:58 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 11:30 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Honestly Ace, I have zero against you. I think you're a swell Moderator and think you'd do fine as an Admin. You're a cool headed person and know what you're doing. Going off what other people are saying, it does take a great deal to be an Admin. Me personally having ran three separate Half-Life 2 SeriousRP communities, I know full well how hard it is to be an Admin. And everyone is correct, the two ranks have a very wide gap between responsibilities. There's a lot more stress to deal with, you have to deal with a lot more of heavy decisions that ultimately could result in people being unhappy with decisions you make. You deal a lot with server decisions, forum decisions like applications etc. Think of your Moderator duties but doubled. Now, I'm not saying that you couldn't handle them at all, but what I am saying is that it's all a trust factor.

Now, on the other hand, I recently applied for Moderator when I came back from a year long absence. I was told to get my activity back up before I can apply which is 30 days. In the time from my application to now, I've been on the server pretty much everyday. I rarely see you on, if not once or twice a week. Now, I'm on in the mornings and do not know if you're on in the evenings because I generally working in the evenings but from what I can infer, you don't spend a whole lot of time on the server. Again, I could be wrong. However, and this is what I've been saying from the get-go, we have a lot of inactive staff. All across the board. From Trusted to Admin. And a lot of people, including myself would like to see a refresh of the staff roster. Though from what I am told, if that were to happen, a lot of people would stop playing on the TTT server because said person(s) got there ranked remove when they don't even play on the server to begin with. Which doesn't make sense to me. We also have Moderators who will only come on to ban someone then just leave and that's the only time you'd see them. But my long exhausted point is, we need active staff. Plain and simple. If you're not active enough, you don't deserve the rank. We need active staff like bee's need pollen to make honey. Get your activity up, be known to the rest of the playerbase and gain that experience so that Dink can trust you with Admin. Good luck bud.

Sincerely, Renzo.
I'm mostly on in the evenings and stay up till early in the morning so i can see why u don't see me on.

My Activity Is Excellent and I would like to think im well known on the server but its not up to me.

I never cause any trouble for anyone.

I saw the TTT fulfillment page and thought it applied to everyone so I applied.

Since I technically can't apply Ill just keep my same rank till something happens down the line.

My whole thing about this is, if I didn't truly think I could handle this position I wouldn't fight so hard for it. (then again it's not really my decision.)

I did this on my 1st Mod application and when I actually got, I like to think of myself as a pretty good Mod atm. (based off of other peoples opinions)

I'm not gonna reply to anyone's post anymore on this thread and ill let this whole process finish up. 

Ty everyone for there feedback and ill try and get better at being mod I guess.
i want you to respond baby
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
-1 dosen't like dog dick
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]