Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace for Admin??????
Ingame Name: Ace1579

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117863000

Time Played: 863 hours (according to GT)

When First Joined: Nov 25, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Since im taking classes online I am available any time during the day and im up till around 3 to 4 am  

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Mod

What can you do to help the community: As a Admin, I could help and do more for the server either being as simple as fixing someones time or testing new features that might possibly be added in the future. Although I like to have fun and all over the past basically 3 years I think that I have learned everything that comes with being staff. I know the rules well and know what punishments go with what situations. I do not mind showing new members how to play, or new staff how everything in there arsenal of commands works.

Why you want to help the community: TTT never get's boring for me. I love the people in the community because without them I probably would not be on as often as I am. With that being said if the server gets out of hand it would stop people from coming back and I don't want to see that happen. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-Mod-App 

How did you find us?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeinU8HGs7U&t=4s (Don't ask how i came across this)

Other: :P 
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 Ace is great and im before Laced Hopefully, also hes on more recently cause the only admin ive seen on and doing things recently is Matt
+1

Ace is one of the most active and overall great mods we have, easily one of my first choices for the admin pool. keeps the server under control when online, and i don't think i need to mention how well he handle reports and knows the rules, because he wouldn't have gotten this far if he wasn't a good staff member.

also i'm better than him at ttt
(08-26-2018, 04:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: also i'm better than him at ttt

O
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+2 cuss he's mellow he knows his shit and he is on a lot of the time BBUUT -1 cuss BET
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1 he's available a lot and comes in clutch when you need him. Also really level headed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Really great member of staff! He's always helping when he is on!
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
You've been Mod for only a Month... I can tell you that is nowhere near enough time to be promoted let alone considered for Admin.
Not to be rude but you don't really apply for Admin either... unless that's changed in the time I wasn't here.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I think you are a good staff member, but I do agree with Christian, you just got mod a little over a month ago. I can't really gauge how well you could handle admin from that short time as mod. I do like how active you are, and you handle the server well. But other than that, not much else stands out for me that says you should get admin.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~