Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TwistedxGamingHD Trusted App
Ingame Name: [DC] TwistedxGamingHD

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59065125

Time Played: 24 Hours (According to tab, but i've had my time and rank reset before)

When First Joined: I use to play months back maybe close to a year. (Not 100% sure)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 11pm-3am-5am(EST). Really at time at night, but I do hop on at random times during the day.

Sponsor(s): Was told we no longer needed one for trusted app.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Guest (Again rank reset with time)

What can you do to help the community: To help the community I can be on when there aren't any other forms of staff on. For instance around 2am-3am(EST) there are no staff online. I can help bring people to the server that enjoy TTT for what it is and not for the fact you can RDM and get away with it. I offer a long term staff member and a active member to community as for the fact I'm on every night. Also, I have instant replay which allows me to record up to 30mins before an event. Meaning if there was ever a need to have proof of an event I can get it. I really just want to help by getting rid of those who come to ruin the fun of others and help watch the community shine.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I've been around for a while and always really enjoyed the server. The staff we currently have do their job well and I would like to give them a hand when things get out of hand. Likewise said before I'm also on when stuff aren't online and would like to help those late night players out with rule brakers. I want to help give the community a better envoirment like it use to be.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: A while back a friend of mine who use to always play on here showed me the server. 

Other: I know I mention through out my trusted app that I use to play a while back and it might raise the question as to why I ever stopped playing. I got burnt out from TTT servers and I started to play DarkRP and found a real enjoyment there. So I made my own server and didn't make it far. Then I set out to find a server to be staff on and spent a while hopping from server to server as they died off. Apart from that I would just like to say no matter the response I want the staff to know I appricate what you do and understand what you do. Thank you. [Image: heart.png]
While the motivation is appreciated and this is a well made application, unfortunately you do not meet the 100 hour requirement to become staff, per game tracker it says you have 50 hours (unless you had a drastic name change). Also if you are coming back from a long break then it's better to give yourself some time to refamiliarize yourself with the community.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If you go through my recent names on steam you can see how drastically I've changed my name in even a short period of time. Also, it isn't like this is my first day back posting for trusted I've been getting on every night for a little while now. Though thank you for the suggestions. Going through all my old names I have 70 hours.
(08-27-2018, 04:16 PM)[DC] TwistedxGamingHD Wrote: Going through all my old names I have 70 hours.

100 hours is the minimum requirement to apply for staff. i have seen you on consistently, and you do seem like you want to help the server, but you must meet the requirements before you can become a staff member.
unless you get 30 extra hours before someone closes this you may have a chance
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
^^^yeah, I appreciate the effort but you simply do not meet minumum requirements. I like how you are becoming more involved with the community now but I don't think you're to the point where it would be prudent to appoint you to staff. But you are on the right track.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You do not meet the minimum requirements to become staff at this time. You may reapply 9/27/18.
former admin2