Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone actually enjoy History?
It's not being a loser I enjoy learning about the history of different subjects I'm interested in, for example my hometown, favorite sports teams, even theme parks.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
“Any Paradox games” Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Vicky 2, Ectttt. I’ve just been in love with history since I could read. While I’m only a young 16 year old, a mere child compared to you, I enjoy we have the same main interest. German English, Japanese , and American history are my favorite by far.
(08-28-2018, 07:32 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 07:31 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I watch WWII documentaries for fun.

"For fun". Please tell me that you don't get yourself off to the Holocaust. XD

idk man i would love to travel back to 1940 and have some of that toothbrush mustache action  ;) ;)

just kidding, i do find them to be fascinating though
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
*Raises hand* Yes...
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Heh i really enjoy Hearts of Iron IV, havent played much other Paradox games though... 

Still, my main interest lies with tank warfare, aerial warfare and a lighter interest in naval warfare of ww2. Mainly from Germany, i play(ed) lots of games involving at least one of these aspects.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
@Raider Hanks I think history is great not that it is my strongest subject or anything but because it shows us how much humanity has evolved from the Neanderthals to The Common Man which is really fun to get to know.

I am an android from the future sent to show love to all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤