Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Hellscythe
Offender's Name: Hellscythe

Offender's SteamID: Steam_0:0:19621699

Potential Witnesses: Fluffy, @"Slightly Sweet Salsa" 

Reason to Ban: RDM and leave and toxic behavior.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KvbCYNw

Other: So I have no proof of the first incident but earlier I was playing on the servers and I came across Fluffy and Hellscythe in this one room. I watched for a minute and Hell kills Fluffy for no reason, so I assumed he was a traitor and tried to kill him. Only for the report thing to pop up, so I reported him for the RDM. He killed Fluffy for no reason and lied in his report that he was T baiting when I watched it go down and Fluffy was standing there doing nothing. After the first report Hell started talking shit and being toxic towards me because I caught him breaking the rules. Eventually he gets slain by @Laced Xanax .

Later in the game we're playing and out of nowhere Hell starts talking shit again for some reason. I ignore him and try to continue playing the game. Next thing I know the map goes foggy and I killed two people. The fog went away for probably about 20 - 30 seconds when out of nowhere I get shot by Hellscythe and killed. No one had any proof I had done anything. There was no KOS on me and I didn't walk past any unid bodies as the people I killed had their bodies discovered. So he shoots me, kills me, then leaves. So he RDMs me and leaves. I tried to report him but he had already left before I could get the report out. I got a couple of screenshots though that might be a bit weak but it's all I could conjure up. The dude is being toxic because I caught him breaking the rules and here he is breaking the rules again. This dude is trying to push his luck and break w/e rules he can before getting caught.
i can confirm he did rdm and leave and was being a lil toxic
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
@Hellscythe
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Hellscythe here. I’ll tell you what actually happened, not some one sided story to make someone look bad.

So I’m playing stadium, things are going normally, I’m searching for T’s and I keep finding fluffy because  Fluffy keeps shooting walls. I played on this server several years ago, and have over 2000 hours in TTT. In all the time I have played if you were shooting you were liable to be shot yourself.

After being frustrated at finding no T’s for several minutes I take it upon myself to stop the incessant huge spam, assuming I was within the rules to kill him for t baiting.

Fluffy dies.
Muddog sees this and shoots me before I can explain.
I’m down to 13 hp and I headshot MugDog.
I’m then shot by RaiderHanks.

Muddog reports me and starts yelling at me that I’m breaking the rules and I need to be killed.
I didn’t understand the rule but once a Trusted explained it to me calmly I took the slay with no argument.

I end up getting a slay on me during the next round, so it doesn’t apply until the next one.
Muddog(currently Detective)being the white knight he is, takes it upon himself to KOS me so I don’t get a round after killing fluffy.
After finding me, he proceeds to RDM me down to 50 health, until I kill him again at which point he is beyond pissed.

He yells and yells for the next two rounds about how I’m a rule breaker and fuck me. He won’t shut up so I mute him.

End of story.

Right? Wrong. we switch maps and have no other altercations for a few rounds.

Then Muddog  still disgruntled even after I’ve taken a slay, and got rdmed off a fake KOS decided he’s going to PM me talking shit about how bad I am after I miss a few shots. The guy will not stop trying to flame me. Next round comes around and I’m pissed, so I find him and kill him. There were no admins or trustees to slay me so I slayed myself and left the server shortly after.

Feel free to ban me if it’s banworthy

But IMO muddog if you just hadn’t been a dick about it and explained the rule like the Trusted did we would’ve had 0 issues. You’re reporting ME for toxic behavior when I literally had to mute you because you were being so toxic.

Quit being a dick and just play the game. It was obvious you were mad that you lost 2 rounds because I shot you in self defense.
(08-28-2018, 05:26 PM)Hellscythe Wrote: Hellscythe here. I’ll tell you what actually happened, not some one sided story to make someone look bad.

So I’m playing stadium, things are going normally, I’m searching for T’s and I keep finding fluffy because  Fluffy keeps shooting walls. I played on this server several years ago, and have over 2000 hours in TTT. In all the time I have played if you were shooting you were liable to be shot yourself.

After being frustrated at finding no T’s for several minutes I take it upon myself to stop the incessant huge spam, assuming I was within the rules to kill him for t baiting.

Fluffy dies.
Muddog sees this and shoots me before I can explain.
I’m down to 13 hp and I headshot MugDog.
I’m then shot by RaiderHanks.

Muddog reports me and starts yelling at me that I’m breaking the rules and I need to be killed.
I didn’t understand the rule but once a Trusted explained it to me calmly I took the slay with no argument.

I end up getting a slay on me during the next round, so it doesn’t apply until the next one.
Muddog(currently Detective)being the white knight he is, takes it upon himself to KOS me so I don’t get a round after killing fluffy.
After finding me, he proceeds to RDM me down to 50 health, until I kill him again at which point he is beyond pissed.

He yells and yells for the next two rounds about how I’m a rule breaker and fuck me. He won’t shut up so I mute him.

End of story.

Right? Wrong. we switch maps and have no other altercations for a few rounds.

Then Muddog  still disgruntled even after I’ve taken a slay, and got rdmed off a fake KOS decided he’s going to PM me talking shit about how bad I am after I miss a few shots. The guy will not stop trying to flame me. Next round comes around and I’m pissed, so I find him and kill him. There were no admins or trustees to slay me so I slayed myself and left the server shortly after.

Feel free to ban me if it’s banworthy

But IMO muddog if you just hadn’t been a dick about it and explained the rule like the Trusted did we would’ve had 0 issues. You’re reporting ME for toxic behavior when I literally had to mute you because you were being so toxic.

Quit being a dick and just play the game. It was obvious you were mad that you lost 2 rounds because I shot you in self defense.

Dude wtf are you talking about? You didn't even try to explain yourself when you killed Fluffy. He wasn't even traitor baiting! I legit watched you kill him then start to walk away without IDing his body. Are you kidding me right now? Now you're here blatantly lying in your ban request. I wasn't the one being a dick and talking trash saying I was bad and blah blah blah. You killed Fluffy for no reason and legit walked away so I started shooting at you.

I didn't "start yelling" because you broke the rules. I said you're breaking the rules after you took it apon yourself to start being a toxic ass and started shit talking because I caught you in the act of killing someone for NO REASON. You didn't "slay yourself" what a load of crap dude. @Laced Xanax was on at the time just afk. You RDMed me and left the server because you knew I couldn't put in a report on a player who left the server. You can't just break the rules and punish yourself. That's not how it works dude. I'm not the toxic one you are. The moment I called you out for being a man child was when you supposedly "muted me". I didn't flame you at all and caught you in the act of RDMing Fluffy for NO REASON. You also admit to RDMing me and leaving. You didn't "slay yourself" and you didn't explain anything when you killed Fluffy. You legit walked away from his body and didn't even ID it.

You have absolutely no proof to your side of the story other than your word. I have two witnesses who saw you RDM me. You have no pictures, no video proof, or anything to back up your claims. Sure I'm known to lose my shit from time to time but after the last time I had put in a ban request I learned my lesson and have tried to stay out of hot water. In my opinion you're just a liar whose trying to break the rules in hopes you can get away with it and go unpunished. Because I watched you kill Fluffy. I stood there watching and he wasn't shooting a single bullet.
For Hellscythe's defense, mugdog is one to get very worked up over a small issue. While he did kill Fluffy, MugDog had no right to take responsibility into his own hands and call a KOS on him the next round. Passed the Stadium map, he was consantly pissed off with Hell. While anything is possible, I don't think a regular should be banned when there is no viable evidence, as MugDog himself said.
(08-28-2018, 05:47 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: For Hellscythe's defense, mugdog is one to get very worked up over a small issue. While he did kill Fluffy, MugDog had no right to take responsibility into his own hands and call a KOS on him the next round. Passed the Stadium map, he was consantly pissed off with Hell. While anything is possible, I don't think a regular should be banned when there is no viable evidence, as MugDog himself said.

I have evidence though of the RDM. I even have two witnesses. You say we shouldn't ban a regular? So are regulars just allowed to break the rules and go unpunished? I as a regular can go RDM people and leave and not be banned simply because I'm a regular? I do have proof and two witnesses. Hell did infact break the rules and I would of left it alone had he not RDMed me and left.

Do you guys think I want to put in a ban request? No I wanted to play TTT without any drama. If Hell had simply left it alone and not RDMed me and left I wouldn't be here.
why am i being tagged here i was afk for this entire thing
(08-28-2018, 05:51 PM)Mugdog Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:47 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: For Hellscythe's defense, mugdog is one to get very worked up over a small issue. While he did kill Fluffy, MugDog had no right to take responsibility into his own hands and call a KOS on him the next round. Passed the Stadium map, he was consantly pissed off with Hell. While anything is possible, I don't think a regular should be banned when there is no viable evidence, as MugDog himself said.

I have evidence though of the RDM. I even have two witnesses. You say we shouldn't ban a regular? So are regulars just allowed to break the rules and go unpunished? I as a regular can go RDM people and leave and not be banned simply because I'm a regular? I do have proof and two witnesses. Hell did infact break the rules and I would of left it alone had he not RDMed me and left.

Peace Peace. I'm not saying broken rules should stay unpunished. I'm just saying that we should be certain of what is going on before appropriate actions are taken. Can these witnesses confirm the events that occurred without being coached through an explanation? I was even against Hell at first, but we need to know for sure before we do anything. I do recall you calling a KOS on Hell when he was innocent, so everything is a bit difficult.
(08-28-2018, 05:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: why am i being tagged here i was afk for this entire thing

I tagged you because you slayed Hell for killing Fluffy that one round right?