Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Hellscythe
(08-28-2018, 05:58 PM)Mugdog Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: why am i being tagged here i was afk for this entire thing

I tagged you because you slayed Hell for killing Fluffy that one round right?

i sure did mr dog man
Come on dude. This isn't an appropriate post for a ban request. Keep it professional man.

Hey Yeezy why don't you grow up and leave this ban request if you have nothing to contribute. Why is this not a rule? If you're not involved and have nothing to say about this ban request then butt the fuck out.
I knew he was inno after shooting him obviously. I turned another direction to check my surroundings (instead of walking directly into a corner) and you shot me. I don’t see how you’re getting “blatantly lying” from me saying I tried to explain myself. You shot me before even asking why I shot Fluffy.

It isn’t even important because I’m not accusing you of RDMing me that round.

I am accusing you of rdming me the next round. Raider Hanks you have the story right. Muddog kosed me as a detective and RDMed me in the next round after I killed Fluffy.

Muddog I killed you twice in self defense and that’s what you were mad about. Don’t play it off like you’re the good guy who is just trying to stick up for fluffy. You rdmed just as much as I did and you know it.

Everything after the fluffy kill was your fault. You escalated the situation 4 rounds after I had to mute you.
(08-28-2018, 06:09 PM)Hellscythe Wrote: I knew he was inno after shooting him obviously. I turned another direction to check my surroundings (instead of walking directly into a corner)  and you shot me. I don’t see how you’re getting “blatantly lying” from me saying I tried to explain myself. You shot me before even asking why I shot Fluffy.

It isn’t even important because I’m not accusing you of RDMing me that round.

I am accusing you of rdming me the next round. Raider Hanks you have the story right. Muddog kosed me as a detective and RDMed me in the next round after I killed Fluffy.

Muddog I killed you twice in self defense and that’s what you were mad about. Don’t play it off like you’re the good guy who is just trying to stick up for fluffy. You rdmed just as much as I did and you know it.

Everything after the fluffy kill was your fault. You escalated the situation 4 rounds after I had to mute you.

So the round where you RDMed me was my fault?! You break the rules and it's my fault? Dude you did lie though. Fluffy didn't shoot a SINGLE FUCKING BULLET! I legit WATCHED YOU KILL HIM for no reason. I was about to give you time to ID the body when you started to walk away, in which case I started to kill you. You are lying and you're simply trying to get away with w/e you can by lying. Seriously if you hadn't fucking RDMed me that last round where you disconnected then I wouldn't be here putting in a ban request. Had you left it alone and not said a word to me and RDMed me and left, I wouldn't be here. But you took it apon yourself to break the rules. You did it twice, the first time you thought you could get away with it. The 2nd time was because you were being salty about w/e god knows what and killed me and disconnected.

Look I'll let the admins decide on whether or not you should be banned. You def should be because of your blatant disregard for the rules. Regular or not you're not immune from breaking the rules and being served a punishment(If you are a regular then you should know what constitutes as T baiting or not. Fluffy didn't fire a single bullet and I watched it go down). You broke the rules and that's that. You'll either be banned or not. Anyone who doesn't have anything to contribute to this ban request whether it's for or against me, please mind your own business and don't make unnecessary posts. From here on, I'll leave to the admins.
K maybe you weren’t in the area but I can 100% guarantee you the only reason I killed fluffy was because he was spamming and it was bothering the shit out of me. I did not just randomly kill an inno because he was staring at a wall. Never have, never will.

Had I left it alone? Had YOU left it alone I wouldn’t have had to 1) mute you 2) RDM you because you continued to pm me and type toxic shit to me in chat after I muted you.

Edit response to above edit: I already said, back when I played TTT 2-3 years ago, any amount of shooting was considered t-baiting.
(08-28-2018, 06:33 PM)Hellscythe Wrote: K maybe you weren’t in the area but I can 100% guarantee you the only reason I killed fluffy was because he was spamming and it was bothering the shit out of me. I did not just randomly kill an inno because he was staring at a wall. Never have, never will.

Had I left it alone? Had YOU left it alone I wouldn’t have had to 1) mute you 2) RDM you because you continued to pm me and type toxic shit to me in chat after I muted you.

Dude he wasn't even standing in a wall. He was standing out in the open doing absolutely NOTHING. Here you are lying again. I didn't pm you anything toxic and you have no proof of that. You're the one who started saying I was bad and terrible and talking shit because I couldn't kill you after you killed Fluffy. He was standing out in the open doing nothing, as if he was AFK and it wasn't overtime. Okay, now I'm done. Admins, it's all up to you and what you decide.

Edit: Thing is though Hell he wasn't shooting a single god damned bullet. You just don't know when to stop lying do you? You even got slain for it by Laced! If he had been "t baiting" like you said then you wouldn't of been slain for it in the first place. I watched it go down and I watched you kill Fluffy who was doing nothing and you decided to shoot him and tried to run away. End of story! If you had wanted me to "shut up and stop being toxic while promoting yourself as the “savior of the rules” " then maybe next don't RDM someone for no reason and then leave the server. Had you not done that we wouldn't be here.
You only got me riled by faking being a good guy for fluffy to get grounds for revenge RDM. And now you’re simultaneously accusing me of lying, and lying yourself about being toxic in pms.

No I don’t have evidence, cause I never gave that many shits about what happens to you on this server. I just wanted you to shut up and stop being toxic while promoting yourself as the “savior of the rules”.
(08-28-2018, 06:35 PM)Mugdog Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 06:33 PM)Hellscythe Wrote: K maybe you weren’t in the area but I can 100% guarantee you the only reason I killed fluffy was because he was spamming and it was bothering the shit out of me. I did not just randomly kill an inno because he was staring at a wall. Never have, never will.

Dude he wasn't even standing in a wall. He was standing out in the open doing absolutely NOTHING. Here you are lying again. I didn't pm you anything toxic and you have no proof of that. You're the one who started saying I was bad and terrible and talking shit because I couldn't kill you after you killed Fluffy. He was standing out in the open doing nothing, as if he was AFK and it wasn't overtime. Okay, now I'm done. Admins, it's all up to you and what you decide.

Edit: Thing is though Hell he wasn't shooting a single god damned bullet. You just don't know when to stop lying do you? You even got slain for it by Laced! If he had been "t baiting" like you said then you wouldn't of been slain for it in the first place. I watched it go down and I watched you kill Fluffy who was doing nothing and you decided to shoot him and tried to run away. End of story!

Fluffy did indeed fire his weapon that entire time. I just checked it. Round 5 of the stadium map. Then it appears you went after him, which may be justified for him killing fluffy. Regardless, it is a fact fluffy was shooting that entire round, which you can no longer deny. Round 5 of the stadium map, in the 17th hour of agust 28th.
(08-28-2018, 06:59 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 06:35 PM)Mugdog Wrote:

Edit: Thing is though Hell he wasn't shooting a single god damned bullet. You just don't know when to stop lying do you? You even got slain for it by Laced! If he had been "t baiting" like you said then you wouldn't of been slain for it in the first place. I watched it go down and I watched you kill Fluffy who was doing nothing and you decided to shoot him and tried to run away. End of story!

Fluffy did indeed fire his weapon that entire time. I just checked it. Round 5 of the stadium map. Then it appears you went after him, which may be justified for him killing fluffy. Regardless, it is a fact fluffy was shooting that entire round, which you can no longer deny. Round 5 of the stadium map, in the 17th hour of agust 28th.

Okay Raider please by all means then post your evidence. You got screenshots of the logs? Do you even have the logs or some sort of proof that shows he was "shooting that entire round". It's sounds like bullshit to me, since ya know, I was standing just right across from the other room, didn't hear any shooting, walked into the room and watched Hell looking at Fluffy, then decided to kill him for no reason. He was simply standing there and I watched it go down.

If you have the proof such as logs or a video then I implore you to produce this! Otherwise you're just sticking up for Hellscythe and lying for him. I know what I saw and Fluffy wasn't doing shit!
I don't know how to screenshot and show you. I jsut said to check the logs. August  28th, the 17th hour. Round 5 Stadium. Check yourself. I'm providing where you can check, mush.