Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Overdue Introduction
Apparently I've never officially introduced myself on here, but you know what, might as well do it now!

I'm Speedy, although people may know me as many other names. My real name I tend to keep secret, but a select few may know it, and even fewer know how to pronounce it. Like, it's 4 letters and has no vowels - good luck!

I'm 19 years old, going on 20 and I'm currently living in British Columbia, Canada. I work as a veterinary assistant and going on my third year of college soon!

I've played Gmod for almost 4 years now. It was my first game on steam and the whole reason I got steam in the first place! I've played on 4 servers including Dinkleberg's. The other 3 were Billy Bobs, Wolves' Vendetta and Sona where I was Mod or Admin on all of them.

I think that's about it! Feel free to ask me anything though!
Haiiii Speedy
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome Speedy. Glad you finally made it over to the fourms. ^_^
Hey, here's that intro thread!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Bout time you prop murderer, welcome the forums
hello there friend welcome to the forums.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Welcome Mr Speedy

???
Now he's going to go on a killing spree on the forums..

Welcome to the forums tho Speedy. Good to see you alive.
Poor props...welcome to the forums Speedy
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to the forums :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy