Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Ban Request Detectives Mass RDM
Offender's Name: Planit15makerDayWing

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82400705STEAM_0:0:57049073

Potential Witnesses: Jimbo, Hidden Wolfe 

Reason to Ban: During my T round, I realized there were shots being fired by non-Ts. Come to find out, one of the Detectives was just killing everyone with a shotgun. After watching him kill one more innocent in front of us, Jimbo and I called out the RDMing detective. Regardless, we had to kill him for killing everyone. As soon as one detective was down, we found out another was killing innos as well. By simply opening the door when he was hiding in a bathroom, during which I was confronting him over the RDM, he open fired on me. Putting him down, the round was over and the carnage was left. 

In short: Detectives were killing anyone, left and right. When we verbally mentioned it in chat, they continued killing everyone regardless. Both Plant and DayWing were Detectives. 

Proof: [Image: 288F09C4CB9B13BF482C074B67B64E18C3B80168]
[Image: CCBADC1BDF788FD87BA0F65227152421310A09B7]

Other: Plant was just toxic in general. When he was slayed, he was just mic spamming the "N" word. When he was gagged, then ungagged, he continued mic spamming it. Just a couple of trolls.
yeah they shoot me n i kill them but they killd whole servr
merry christmas xbox
Charlie Oscar Mike Papa Lima Echo Tango Echo Delta

*Completed*