Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming 101 my Lewd Dewds
Just for the hell of it, I want to know how much y'all losers are into gaming. Name one of your alltime favorite games and one game you are looking forward to (yet to be out). 

To start it off: I've always been in love with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarine of Time. Simply a classic I will always enjoy playing. I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2. I enjoyed the first one and it has been plenty enough years for a great sequel, plus the trailers have made me very hype.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
All time favorite game is Halo 3 and the game I'm looking forward to is Halo 6
One of my all time favorites must be Far Cry 1, combined with a few others I still occasionally play. In all honesties though, I am not looking forward to any new games atm, I am somewhat interested in the new Battlefield, but thats aboot it... Still, I am waiting for an update that brings the end chapters of one of my current gems, Black Mesa though!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
i like this one game called garrys mod and i cant wait for ttt to come out
Too much to choose from, but GTA: San Andreas. Damn i’ve put soo much time in this one. Offline and online.

Looking forward to Battlefield V only because it’s in WWII. Hopefully it’s not gonna be a turn-off like COD WWII was for me. And I Wonder how Star Citizen will be when it’s fully released.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
anime bubble pop, shower with your dad simulator 2015, and do u know de wey are my favorites
I'll always be a fan of DOOM and GMod, but I generally lean towards more classic games such as Super Smash Bros. Melee or Earthbound.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
S T A R W A R S
Way too much gmod
Played the shit out of Reach

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Actually I am now VERY exited for one game thats coming up, Subnautica: Sub Zero (Standalone Expansion Pack for subnautica, like in the olden days)
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Bloodborne or really any of the Souls games easily. That or maybe the civ games cause I often find myself pouring many hours into them on a regular basis