Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost's intro I guess?
Hey everyone,
         Not really too much to say other than I play video games probably more than I should. I'm a dad of a 3 year old that just started school and an Automotive Technician. I also play guitar and have been playing for pretty much most of my life (roughly 20 years). 
Uhhhh, I'm garbage at TTT so don't expect a lot. Not entirely sure what to say, I'm just a person that plays video games and is really looking forward to Black Ops 4 full release.

Also @Laced Xanax  is a hoe.
+1 

TTT is a rough game, you got this kid. 

WELCOME to forums
Welcome Ghost
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome Ghost and @Laced Xanax is indeed, the big hoe.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Welcome to Hell, enjoy your stay.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(08-29-2018, 07:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hey everyone,
         Not really too much to say other than I play video games probably more than I should. I'm a dad of a 3 year old that just started school and an Automotive Technician. I also play guitar and have been playing for pretty much most of my life (roughly 20 years). 
Uhhhh, I'm garbage at TTT so don't expect a lot. Not entirely sure what to say, I'm just a person that plays video games and is really looking forward to Black Ops 4 full release.

you're getting rdmed next time i see you online pal

also @RenzoLeBenzo that goes for u too

welcome to the forums my man!
(08-30-2018, 02:41 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 07:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hey everyone,

you're getting rdmed next time i see you online pal

also @RenzoLeBenzo that goes for u too

welcome to the forums my man!

Not if I rdm you first. See you on the forums scrub lmfao. Thanks though :D
Like the Band or??????? prepare to hear this from me a lot.
(08-30-2018, 03:57 PM)GIMMICK Wrote: Like the Band or??????? prepare to hear this from me a lot.

A bit of both, I like the band but when I made this account it wasn't all too popular.
Welcome to the community, Ghost. It's nice to see a parent on here (not like I'm one).
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.