Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross server problems to come(maybe)
A huge majority of TTT players have learned of one of the rules that PH has that we do not and a few might be going over to break that rule as they think it is stupid and dumb. The rule being the swearing rule.

SWEARS(Dun DUn DUn)
wait are they actually gonna go do it

are they retarded

[Image: KfWGKzn.png]
also i think this says everything we need to know about why ttt will always be better than ph
I mean, prop hunt is a simpler game which leads to a younger player base on average. We have squeakers on TTT of course, but I feel like we still have less than PH.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-01-2018, 11:26 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I mean, prop hunt is a simpler game which leads to a younger player base on average. We have squeakers on TTT of course, but I feel like we still have less than PH.

the great thing about TTT is i can freely say i'm going to blow your head off and fuck your corpse and it'll be a hella funny joke (while lycan judges me, of course.)

on PH i'll probably snatch up a round/map mute for that one
no swearing isn't a rule on prop hunt, excessive swearing however is, some staff may interpret this to be all swearing, which is wrong
also http://prntscr.com/kpmmx2
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-02-2018, 12:18 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote: no swearing isn't a rule on prop hunt, excessive swearing however is, some staff may interpret this to be all swearing, which is wrong
also http://prntscr.com/kpmmx2

Dildo already addressed the player base ?
It’s not putting the hand but instead a ?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
PH is for babbies.
The rule is excessive swearing. The TTT players will get dealt with just like any other player or troll that knowingly breaks the rules. 

If you don't like the rules, don't go there; it's that simple.
where did you get that we cant swear

I cuss to much to not swear
fuck

edit;
DOES THIS MEAN I CANT COME HARASS TTT ANYMORE :( DO I GET MY BAN NOW
(09-02-2018, 07:41 AM)§bMother §cNuru Wrote: edit;
DOES THIS MEAN I CANT COME HARASS TTT ANYMORE :( DO I GET MY BAN NOW

I don't think you would be capable of harassing TTT players in any meaningful way.