Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Introducing.
I should probably re-introduce myself especially to any new people that I have never met before. I caused a drama on discord so I'm perm banned from it. It was a small drama that lead to another so I just left because it was too much for me to explain. I believe I still have friends on here... just not a lot since most don't trust me very well because of a drama that happened when I was here. And I've been waiting for 'em appeal for months now  :s So if you want to talk to me or ask me something, I won't be able to respond especially on discord...

Anyways, I was a former moderator; I resigned because of personal issues; either way this is like almost a year or two ago, pretty long time. You will not find my app on here; its on our old forums. I don't like being called thot, weeaboo, or any of those terms that sounds so lame and gross. I have a humor but it's kind of like a adult humor... so childish-humors won't really make me laugh or smile unless I have to think really hard on it. I won't be on as most of you guys are... I just come on when I feel like it or when I feel that I want to get on. I'm trying not to be so dramatic about certain things, but if you get on my bad side. I will be dramatic about it. So so so be careful. 

Other than that, my name's Sally and I'm Chinese and I like to make fun of @"Lycan" . I am known as either of these names "chica muy guapa", "duckyy", "`Oppa My Style.", "❤ Miss Bunny ❤", "Queen Leah", "Soyoung", "Derpy ❤", "τεddy-", and "Koharu-Chan". Most of these names, I don't really use it anymore, at most a lot of them are more than 2 years ago.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Nice to meet you, I like to make fun of @"Lycan" too
(09-02-2018, 08:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: Nice to meet you, I like to make fun of @"Lycan" too

Cool, we can definitely be friends on that remark.  Cool
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
You know who I am, and RDMing/making fun of Lycan is a pastime. Glad to see you swing back around!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
welcome back the 4th u already know who i am
merry christmas xbox
i'm fairly new to the server (and to the staff team,) but we've played together before, nice to meet ya!

also fuck @"Lycan"
(09-02-2018, 08:36 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: You know who I am, and RDMing/making fun of Lycan is a pastime. Glad to see you swing back around!
Of course. You used to be annoying and now you're popular. :D
(09-02-2018, 08:44 PM)Jimbo Wrote: welcome back the 4th u already know who i am
Thank you. Yes that guy that was here during ritsu days.

(09-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: i'm fairly new to the server (and to the staff team,) but we've played together before, nice to meet ya!

also fuck @"Lycan"

It's cool. Nice to meet you again. Well I already met you before.
Welcome back! Also who doesnt make fun of Lycan nowadays?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hello and Welcome back. ^^
Greetings, 
Swartsy
OMG I MAKE FUN OF LYCAN TOO
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]