Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um Can i get my rep fixed.
Well I just checked my rep the other day. Um I have a decent list of dislikes by @brocklesnarmydude who was banned.... Can they get removed? or how does that work???
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
no
free my nigga @brocklesnarmydude
Reputations from @brocklesnarmydude removed.
who was @brocklesnarmydude??? the world may never know...
Yeah that account brigaded hard. They were summarily banned. If anyone had their rep destroyed by that account, please let site staff know so they can fix it.
Thx @Mr_Rippe @RussEfarmer
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@brocklesnarmydude Is my hero, I'd portray myself the lesser man if I told you mindfully I feel safer with his absence. Having these streets vacant of his ardent watch bears perillous ill towards those of self-righteous. His watchful eyes would heretofore, forever guide those innocent and grieviously punish those of plebian descent who dared their bitter taint upon us. He merely struck his smiting lashes upon knaves who saw themselves befitting of posting heinous threads of an atrocious gesture. Readily do I plead for his return, readily do I solemnly pray to those of greater power to reinvite him and accept him once more into our fold, for whom are we to not forgive? I, for one, shan't belittle his name; blemish his daunting reputation. Yearnful are those of fervent belief that these streets will once more be granted the safe haven we so desperately crave.
(02-09-2017, 07:42 PM)incapacitated Wrote: @brocklesnarmydude Is my hero, I'd portray myself the lesser man if I told you mindfully I feel safer with his absence. Having these streets vacant of his ardent watch bears perillous ill towards those of self-righteous. His watchful eyes would heretofore, forever guide those innocent and grieviously punish those of plebian descent who dared their bitter taint upon us. He merely struck his smiting lashes upon knaves who saw themselves befitting of posting heinous threads of an atrocious gesture. Readily do I plead for his return, readily do I solemnly pray to those of greater power to reinvite him and accept him once more into our fold, for whom are we to not forgive? I, for one, shan't belittle his name; blemish his daunting reputation. Yearnful are those of fervent belief that these streets will once more be granted the safe haven we so desperately crave.

truly incredulous posting here, m'lord...
Can my rep get fixed

Cuz of brockslooedonmenob
[Image: original.gif]