Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um Can i get my rep fixed.
Ive actually forum banned him for 3 days I think for mass targeted -1 basicly all my shit.
The ban was removed because, you know, justice.
(02-17-2017, 06:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Ive actually forum banned him for 3 days I think for mass targeted -1 basicly all my shit.

Justice indeed, sire. I'd refer you to my most accurate post about said issue: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-512.html

R.I.P
[Image: 9LnmmAj.png]

On a sidenote, RussEfarmer, cover thine eyes.

[Image: b5vVIMz.png]
[Image: v4txxFM.png]
(02-17-2017, 06:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Ive actually forum banned him for 3 days I think for mass targeted -1 basicly all my shit.

I must ask that before anybody opens the incoming document of import that they listen to the most wonderful bard I have brought along with me today on my travels, his name is Frederick. Please listen to him play and truly immerse yourself in the atmosphere and ambience of this fine summer morn.

[Image: loadingScroll.gif]

Once again, another fiend rises to try to challenge the might of the clergy... Very well, I shall dispense of him quickly and end him rightly. You stand here today, "Russ", admitting that you banished me from this public forum under the guise of me supposedly "mass -1'ing" your posts. This is nothing but pure fabrication, I gave you a maximum of 3 (three) (T H R E E) -1's and you saw fit to banish me from the realm with no prior warnings. This is not how justice is carried out within these lands, and I promptly enlisted the help of my most trusted men. I called upon an honourable Knight in my service to show you what "mass -1'ing" really was, and he promptly took you down from +19 to -16, no bother however, as his stain upon your reputation was swiftly deleted. The Knight in this instance was not punished for his crimes, nor given any sort of warning.

Tell me, sire, how is it that a man who gives -3 reputation is banished from the realm, whilst another who gives -35 is not even spoken to?

I went to the court to tell them of this injustice and I was immediately given free passage back into the town and allowed to spread my teachings on this public forum once more. The moral of this tale is that you wrongfully banished me because of some personal bias, I assume, and you were not punished for it. It is wrong for you to come here and announce to the townsfolk that you have banished me in the past like I am some common miscreant when in actuality, the mistake was all yours. It is clear to me that you clearly know you were in the wrong, as you never attempted to follow up on my un-banishing, as it was obviously unjust. I must ask you to never attempt to sully my reputation in this way again, as the only person it harms in the long run is yourself. The common folk do not look kindly on a man trying to throw his weight around for the sake of it.

Do not speak of this matter again, lest ye embarrass yourself further.

[Image: loadingScroll.gif]

This concludes my scroll. I bid ye all farewell and I hope no more is spoken of these trivial things.
I actually did give you a warning level lol.
can i just request my rep be set back to 0 and say it was because of @brocklesnarmydude ?
At least he had good reasons to -1 those posts instead of -1ing all of your posts for no reason.