Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um Can i get my rep fixed.
yes hello, my rep was absolutely destroyed by this heinous man. I now have 1 less than I should. Pls fix
If there has ever been anything good in this world, I call upon the gods to please fix this poor man's reputation and cleanse the unholy -1 from this innocent squire's personal record.
(02-10-2017, 07:38 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: If there has ever been anything good in this world, I call upon the gods to please fix this poor man's reputation and cleanse the unholy -1 from this innocent squire's personal record.

Ty sir for your praying.
Praise the God's for a chance at cleansing this man's unholy -1.
Reputations from @brocklesnarmydude removed @StaleWater
@"the man what to eat that fruit" keeps randomly giving negative reputations to many people, including me. I don't know if that's a reason to get my rep fixed, but if so can it be fixed?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-17-2017, 03:43 PM)reed1103 Wrote: @"the man what to eat that fruit" keeps randomly giving negative reputations to many people, including me. I don't know if that's a reason to get my rep fixed, but if so can it be fixed?

Yes, this happens often. Not really mass does it, but does it for no reason. I am pretty sure the only reason for them to get removed is for mass. Also noticed that fruit only -1s post that wouldn't make the post negative. Like he makes the post neutral or have 1 less like. (I have this problem to.)

Also this is a petition for people who do randomly -1. Some people actually kinda care about their rep. So if you could not that would be great.

Doesn't bother me that much tho.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I hand out my -1's with all the reason in the world, if you dislike them, merely point out which ones you believe were handed out randomly and I will dispense the reason as to which they were given. It is my god given right to be able to express myself with these -1's and I will not allow you to sully my name by pretending that I give them out randomly. It is abundantly clear that I do not mass -1, or I would have given a lot more than I currently have. 
Why is a humble man of the clergy such as myself being singled out for giving these -1's, and yet I have never complained or even mentioned until this very moment the amount of -1's that I have received from fiends and moon-faced vagabonds? It is because I do not care how many people think of me negatively, I care not about their views about the clergy for I know that the only person who can judge me in the end is God himself.

Reed, in the entire lifespan of this public forum, I have given you two (2) ( T W O ) -1's, you cannot claim this to be "mass -1'ing"

It is incredibly unfair for me to be on the chopping block for carrying out my god given right to -1 posts that I disagree with. Either remove the reputation system from this realm if people dislike having their opinions disagreed with so much, or stop complaining about it. Farewell and good day.
(02-17-2017, 03:58 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: I hand out my -1's with all the reason in the world, if you dislike them, merely point out which ones you believe were handed out randomly and I will dispense the reason as to which they were given. It is my god given right to be able to express myself with these -1's and I will not allow you to sully my name by pretending that I give them out randomly. It is abundantly clear that I do not mass -1, or I would have given a lot more than I currently have. 
Why is a humble man of the clergy such as myself being singled out for giving these -1's, and yet I have never complained or even mentioned until this very moment the amount of -1's that I have received from fiends and moon-faced vagabonds? It is because I do not care how many people think of me negatively, I care not about their views about the clergy for I know that the only person who can judge me in the end is God himself.

Reed, in the entire lifespan of this public forum, I have given you two (2) ( T W O ) -1's, you cannot claim this to be "mass -1'ing"

It is incredibly unfair for me to be on the chopping block for carrying out my god given right to -1 posts that I disagree with. Either remove the reputation system from this realm if people dislike having their opinions disagreed with so much, or stop complaining about it. Farewell and good day.
This doesn't bother me very much to be honest. the only reason i posted was because i see you disliking many post that have 1 like.
The only post I'm confused on was my post in "the amazing lycan" thread.

Hope you have a blessed day, and that the gods smile on thee.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-17-2017, 04:09 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: This doesn't bother me very much to be honest. the only reason i posted was because i see you disliking many post that have 1 like.
The only post I'm confused on was my post in "the amazing lycan" thread.

Hope you have a blessed day, and that the gods smile on thee.

The reason I disliked that post was because I personally did not find any humour in what you said and I found the joke to be rather crass and crude, merely a matter of personal opinion. I hope this is an acceptable opinion to hold in these lands and I would expect you do the same to my post if you felt the same way.