Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Maps Thread!
Remember the Non-Denominational Holiday Pack that was supposed to come out? Well SOMEONE decided to go ahead and add maps without letting me know first, which royally fucked the map pack schedule. Funny how we ended up pulling half of those maps because the test crew didn't get the chance to break them first.

ANYWAY, I've decided to curate a few more maps for TTT. They will be tested throughout the month of February and will be uploaded as part of the PAX EAST 2017 MAP PACK. Why that? Because it'll go up around the same time as PAX East. Why then? Fuck you, that's why!

This thread will remain open until February 28th 15th at 11:59 PM EST. Shortly after, the final collection will be submitted to Dink.

FAQ

How many maps can I recommend?
As many as you'd like! Note that just because you recommend it, doesn't mean it will be added.

Does the map have to be on the Workshop to be recommended?
Nope! Maps can also come from https://garrysmods.org/ or http://gamebanana.com/.

How many maps will be added?
Not sure yet, but it will be no fewer than 5 and no greater than 8.

Why so few?
There is a finite pool of TTT maps. If we add every map, eventually we will be out of maps to add. By staggering map packs every ~4 months, we can spice up the server when it's starting to get stale.

If a map isn't added, can it be recommended during the next map pack?
Yup! It may not be added for a myriad of reasons (most likely too many decent maps recommended), but that doesn't mean it won't be added in the future.

Can I help test/break the maps?
Please go ahead and do it on your own as well! We'll have a private test server that will be for the small test crew (which includes some Admins and people who have a habit of finding exploits), however that shouldn't prevent you from contributing to the cause on your own time.

Will the new Krusty Krab be coming back?
Hopefully? I need to tweak the weapon spawns on the version without the secrets before we add it. If it's added, it will not count towards the total

What about old Krusty Krab? #RIPPolaris #Nevr4get
You wanted map voting, the price was removing actual cancer maps like those.

How about Space Sta-
Fuck off.

I found the Minecraft version of a map we already have. Can we consider adding it?
We're not adding duplicate versions of the same map with minor tweaks. It's why we pulled the different versions of 67thWay. I'll make a deal, though: if it's not broken, we'll add the Minecraft remake of a map if we pull the original version of the map. You need 30 community members who are Regulars or Donors (who have played at least 10 hours in the last 30 days), 3 Admins, and a sober Dink to support it.

Well that's a bit arbitrary.
You are correct. Memecraft meme-make maps have a meme threshold to cross.

Here are some of the maps I'll be investigating. Just because I put them on the list, doesn't mean they'll be added!

ttt_hauntedmanor
ttt_ultimatedoom_a1_fix
ttt_minecraft_expedition
ttt_minecraft_expedition_small (if the former is too large)
ttt_westwood
ttt_polaris
space station
Ttt_office_unlimited_gmn

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=451445694

I understand I requested this on the old forums, but it is seriously, a great map

Ttt_concrete

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=345337612
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Here's a workshop collection of Maps I'd like to suggest.
also
TTT_Biocube
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-08-2017, 06:38 PM)Christian Wrote: Here's a workshop collection of Maps I'd like to suggest.
also
TTT_Biocube
I heard that ttt_skyscraper has one of the best secrets, it involves an airboat
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-08-2017, 05:00 PM)Lycan Wrote: space station

10/10 would play again map right there. Also can we +1 or -1 maps that are suggested in this thread??? @Mr_Rippe
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Hotline maimi map
[Image: original.gif]
(02-08-2017, 04:34 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Well SOMEONE decided to go ahead and add maps without letting me know first, which royally fucked the map pack schedule.

This thread will remain open until February 28th at 11:59 PM EST. Shortly after, the final collection will be submitted to Dink.
This sounds extremely similar to my college coursework and something written by crappy annoying professors
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I would like for my posts to not be deleted. This is censorship and it takes away my freedom of speech.