Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Maps Thread!
May I request that I help break your map as I have experience as a map tester on prophunt?

I just want something to do in all honesty
Here's why we're dismissing some of the maps suggested. This isn't a complete list, mind you.

(02-08-2017, 06:38 PM)Christian Wrote: Here's a workshop collection of Maps I'd like to suggest.
  • ttt_borders_b20 has errors all over it.
  • ttt_bb_suburbia_b3 has a train that can be blocked with props and Kody said we're not adding any more maps where prop-blocking will crash the server.
  • ttt_concentration_b2 is full of swastikas and is literally a concentration camp.
  • ttt_lostwoods is too big and has a fog effect that will tank the server.
  • ttt_Metropolis is broken.
  • ttt_bb_outpost57_b5 is too big.
(02-09-2017, 01:27 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: TTT_metropolis
TTT_glacier
TTT_island 17
  • ttt_Metropolis is broken.
  • You broke Glacier in 15 seconds.
  • Island17 is just Island. I don't think it'll be swapped out.
(02-09-2017, 04:42 PM)❤ Miss Deaf Taylor Swift â¤ Wrote: ttt_airbus_b3
  • The map is full of exploits.
(02-13-2017, 11:41 AM)Christian Wrote: TTT_PCWorld95Mini *Vapor Wave.jpg*
ttt_camel_revamped *Revamped version of old camel map*
ttt_der_riese_b5     *World at War Nazi Zombie themed map, features listed on workshop page*
  • TTT_PCWorld95Mini is one of the ugliest maps I've ever seen and has been vetoed by Scoovie for that reason alone.
  • ttt_camel_revamped has a fog effect that will destroy frames.
  • ttt_der_riese_b5 was broken in about 15 seconds.

(02-12-2017, 11:08 PM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: TTT Mall
  • Mall has elevators that can be blocked with props and Kody said we're not adding any more maps where prop-blocking will crash the server.
@Mr_Rippe your pretty good at looking at maps for exploits ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Gm_grenze_mall

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=323052905
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-14-2017, 07:19 PM)reed1103 Wrote: @Mr_Rippe your pretty good at looking at maps for exploits ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

@Fozzy and @MiniMe2001 do the heavy-lifting, so heap your praise upon them. @DaKody and I just go in and see if the map is not shit, while they go in and break a map.

Some of the feedback they've given has been awesome. I forwarded it to the map makers and some have actually fixed the issues.
This is the final day to suggest maps for this round! This thread is closing around midnight EST tonight. Anything submitted after that will have to wait for the next map pack!
Zs abandon mall

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=184522164

Last
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
[Image: NNXrcYF.png]

And with that, the thread is closed! New maps will be up in a few weeks!