Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Maps Thread!
(02-10-2017, 03:47 PM)tons4583 Wrote: I can't remember the name of the map, but it has an end game where 2 spaceships take off and the rest of the station blows up. It would be cool, but I doubt it would come to the server for a few reasons.

That's space station, the greatest map ever made.
(02-08-2017, 04:34 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Will the new Krusty Krab be coming back?

Did anybody ever figure out why new KK is just broken and crashes for some people (like me) randomly?

(02-08-2017, 04:39 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: ttt_polaris

no
(02-10-2017, 07:00 PM)Knower998 Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 04:34 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Will the new Krusty Krab be coming back?

Did anybody ever figure out why new KK is just broken and crashes for some people (like me) randomly?

No clue what you're talking about there.

As an aside, this is the new Krusty Krab we'll be using. It's the same "new KK" from before, but without the server-breaking secrets. I've just got to fix weapon spawns on it.
(02-10-2017, 07:39 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

As an aside, this is the new Krusty Krab we'll be using. It's the same "new KK" from before, but without the server-breaking secrets. I've just got to fix weapon spawns on it.

Oh, I swear it wasn't just me but the map is totally broken whenever I try to play it- tons of missing models/textures, other players are always invisible and my game will randomly crash.
Space station or riot.
Bump. Some of these maps are fucking awesome so far. Keep the suggestions coming!
TTT Slender.

TTT Mall
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This is a great map i recommend TTT_Vacuity
ttt_scarisland_b1
TTT_PCWorld95Mini *Vapor Wave.jpg*
ttt_peaches_castle *Peaches Castle from Super Mario 64*
ttt_camel_revamped *Revamped version of old camel map*
ttt_der_riese_b5     *World at War Nazi Zombie themed map, features listed on workshop page*
ttt_countrytrain_b5 *Map contains an optional objective*
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
We've got an insane number of maps to test, so I'm going to cut off the time to submit maps early. This thread is getting locked on Feb. 15th and 11:59 PM EST. We need the time to break all these maps!