Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3rd Time
Ingame Name: AlmostMidnight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 880 hours via in-game

When First Joined: December 16th, 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Approximately 9:30AM-12:00AM (CDT)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community?: Basically, I can help out the server by removing players who are breaking basic rules and warning them by using an appropriate action/command.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been here since I first joined and interested on helping individuals. And I'm aware about other staff's having to do school work or jobs in general, I am prepared to assist.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I've been given a ban 12-hours in the past. (Thread doesn't exist).

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): (1st application): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4465
(2nd application): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-2nd-Trusted-Position

How did you find us?: When I first started Garry's Mod, I was really interested in joining Prop Hunt servers, thus I found this particular server for its high number of players (at the time).

Other: I've been maturing since the last staff application and taking advises from others. 
Okay, major question I have before I give a vote.

Lets say you get accepted, how will this turn out differently then the last time you were staff? Are you going to die out on us again and refuse to do your job again?

Depending on your answers to these questions to my satisfaction, I will either give you a +1 or a -1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I have to agree with Tamiko and Fish on this one, yes they had two different responses but here is mine, most of your time is still time farmed and I've noticed that alot of the time I get on you jump to TTT so I do not know if you have really changed or not. A good point to make is you refused to accept your role as staff on the main dinkleberg discord and refused to be a part of the staff discord. I want to see a response to Fish's question as to how you will act now but it is also possible to lie in order to make yourself look better and improve your image. I would also like to point out that multiple newer staff complained that you were telling them who to gag and mute, yes sometimes they need help but when they complain about it its obvious that its at a point where it needs to stop.

Overall yes you do seem to spend less time farming but thats while staff are on, we have no idea how you behave while there is no staff on. Especailly since there have been less staff the last week or so and your time on the server has skyrocketed again so I am highly suspicious that you are once again time farming.

So for now from me I put -1
(09-06-2018, 01:58 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Okay, major question I have before I give a vote.

Lets say you get accepted, how will this turn out differently then the last time you were staff? Are you going to die out on us again and refuse to do your job again?

Depending on your answers to these questions to my satisfaction, I will either give you a +1 or a -1.

How am I going to behave differently from my first Trusted acceptance comparing to present? Firstly, from my understanding, comparing to today and the past, I've seen the mistakes I did and have. Yes I have been idle most of the time, yes I don't do most of my job, etc, etc. Now, in the present, I do tend to have issues with being idle (fairly due to being busy and forgotten to disconnect without telling anyone). What if I became Trusted in this month of September? I'll tell you for now, I'll be taking my job very seriously and being online WITHOUT being idle. I'll accept my rank via Discord, take responsibility's, etc. I'll take a negative one or a positive one depending on your perspective and your consideration.
(09-06-2018, 09:30 PM)AlmostMidnight Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 01:58 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Okay, major question I have before I give a vote.

How am I going to behave differently from my first Trusted acceptance comparing to present? Firstly, from my understanding, comparing to today and the past, I've seen the mistakes I did and have. Yes I have been idle most of the time, yes I don't do most of my job, etc, etc. Now, in the present, I do tend to have issues with being idle (fairly due to being busy and forgotten to disconnect without telling anyone). What if I became Trusted in this month of September? I'll tell you for now, I'll be taking my job very seriously and being online WITHOUT being idle. I'll accept my rank via Discord, take responsibility's, etc. I'll take a negative one or a positive one depending on your perspective and your consideration.

I'm changing my response to a +0, it takes a real man to admin to what they did but I'm gonna leave it up to other staff to decide here
I find your answer satisfactory. You are on constantly which is nice. You have been known to tell staff to do things but lately you have laid off on such things.

So +1 from me. Stay on a good path and we'll have no issues.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Don't burn yourself out this time. Communicate with your fellow staff if you need a break or if you're getting off the server.

Have a decent recording program to record possible issues on the server then submit them.

Don't be afraid to take charge of situations.

I hope you get that which you pursue.
+1
While he may have some troubles "nicely" enforcing the rules, I've seen him be on and be pretty helpful whether there are staff on or not. My only issue is that sometimes he gets so into the game that he doesn't seem to respond to ANY type of communication when he's playing. I hope that you do change that if you become staff because your job as staff is "Staff first, play second".
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 for me but i would like to see some improvements communication is the key to great staff and member of the team! Dont just leave cause you dont like that or this map stay and learn to deal with it... there are some maps i dont like but still I do my job and remain in the map and play the game. I stick around and communicate with the staff if there is any problems or needs to be eye out on! I dont sit there and be quiet or ignore a staff's question or needing help, etc,. I remain positive and Communicate with others by helping them and I dont ever stay quiet when a staff needs a helping hand or has a question that needs to be answered! I would like to see that kind of improvement in you Midnight.... I do FIRMLY believe you would make a good staff member!
+1 i believe that you have change a good amount, always see you on and having fun with everyone, also been very helpful with staff. good luck my dude.  Heart Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66