Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3rd Time
(09-12-2018, 11:46 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I don't want to start anything but I do agree with Tronald about your activity along with your bias. You are rarely on. I have added your activity for the past week as well as month, there are spurts of activity but not enough consistency to concieve a proper opinion on Midnight and his change. I do understand if you are juggling things but realize I am also juggling life, work and school. I also have family issues but I still make time in my day to come on and help. I don't know who really uses your account but you also are almost always shown as playing another game. In all honesty UltraFish is on more than you and he is an adult as well with responsibilities. If you have some kind of grudge against Midnight stop holding it against him and take some time to actually get to know him and how much work he had put into fixing his issues.
~~~
Edit: I'm going to add more to my response. Take Tronald for example or Spooktember as he is now known. He has Advanced Placement classes, and for his year they are the hardest classes of his high school experience yet he has managed to maintain consistent or almost consistent time. I realize that this is volunteer but you have to realize and mature a bit more to understand where you became biased. I didn't like Midnight in the beginning of my time, I thought he was weird and I stuck around Imperial for the longest time. I also hated Scraps and Tronald when I first met them, I stuck around for a while and was on a lot and I changed my opinion about them because I realized they don't suck. I'm not being biased but I am saying I took the time to observe them and make my own opinion and not a preconceived opinion based on past experiences. You have to open yourself up to the thought that people can change, Tori.
Everyone needs to stop right now I get that you guys see midnight as a friend but that is no reason to criticize and get angry at someone for their opinion. If you put down your honest thoughts on someone but one of their friends came along and said "you have no right to say that" then you would be pissed off and complain to traitor. Now stop acting like children bickering about an opinion she was free to have.

As others have said, keep the posts on here about Midnight, do not criticize other's opinions just because you don't agree with them. This is not the place for such thing. Tamiko's point of view should be heard for the same reasons as Kuono's. Everyone's point should be heard and guess what, I have gotten on and found Midnight in unassigned however he did not stay there for long. Midnight has improved but due to the times that we each get on, not everyone is going to see that right away or that much difference.

Criticizing individual's opinion because they are not on as much as you like or as you is, unless they are gone a loooong time, is probably not suggested. Tamiko does bring up valid points of Midnight's point that many of us touched on. The period of time she brings up was not that long ago and if she is not as often as when Midnight is, than obviously it's going to take more than a couple of interactions to change her, or anyone's, mind on an individual.

Remember, this is about Midnight, fighting or disagreeing with others opinions is not the point of his application.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 I've said pretty much everything I've needed to say in your last staff app.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I should have said this when he first posted it but it is a +1 from me I can understand that you may not like midnight tori but you dont have to use very old evidence against him even though he is changing his ways and you refuse to accept those changes is what bothers me. He actually helps new players now and plays on the server not sitting afk anymore he deserves this spot no matter if you like him or not. He can change but people refuse to see the changes which is unfair to him.
Your staff app has been Denied. You may apply again on 10/21/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]