Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RenzoLeBenzo - Moderator Application 2
Ingame Name: RenzoLeBenzo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:23783780

Time Played: 222 hours

When First Joined: December 10th, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mornings, some Evenings | Eastern Standard

Sponsor(s):

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I've been playing Gmod for years, have over 5,000 hours in this game, 3,000 of those hours as Mod+ on over 100 different servers that are all Serious RP servers. Any who, I have a lot of experience as an admin and having that responsibility to keep the peace and make the server fair for everyone. I feel like I would make a great edition to the administration team and help making the sure the server is running at it's best level. Lastly, I have a decent set of skills that I think would make me a good choice to being given the rank of Moderator.

Why you want to help the community: This server always popped out at me being it was a custom version of TTT with a pointshop, reward system, and an awesome playerbase. This server made me feel awesome to be apart of it. And especially the staff team caught my eye. Very very professional. Which is what I'm used to being I was Admin on Serious Roleplay servers. So I wanted to become staff to be there for the server when they need a staff member the most. I'm on a majority of the day and I can do the job. Being a staff member comes with a lot of responsibility and I feel as a mature adult, I can handle the job.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative ghost rider.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App  |  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Server hopping, trying to look for a non-toxic, playable server.

Other: N/A

Thank you all in advance for your questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely, RenzoLeBenzo
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
#SAY NO TO DTMODS

jk +1, you've fixed the main issue I had in your last application and you do your job pretty well from what I've seen.
-1 you still haven't bought me a pizza so its a no from me dawg

(to make this not a shitpost, +1 he fixed his issues and could handle the role no problem)
+1 fixd issue, know rule well

-2 bought tmod ;)
+1, He is active and does his job well.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
You know i was gonna be here +1.00000000000 lol but he does his job and he does it well
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
-1 bought tmod

O wait 

+1, since his return to the server he's been incredibly helpful with reports and ban requestss and with covering times with low/no staff on and does know the rules quite well. he'd be a great addition to the mod team.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 no reason not to be mod
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(09-08-2018, 01:13 AM)Foxka Wrote: -1 you still haven't bought me a pizza so its a no from me dawg

(to make this not a shitpost, +1 he fixed his issues and could handle the role no problem)

You'll get your pizza if I become Mod :)
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
I may be from prop hunt but the last couple of weeks I've noticed renzo puts time into doing ban requests as well as comment on some issues we have had over in prop hunt in a professional manner so from what I can tell Renzo would make a good mood
+1