Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well give it a shot
Ingame Name: Trombowen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40370037

Time Played: Roughly 27d 8h

When First Joined: Around the end of July, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (EST) I can do most nights during the week and most days during the weekend, excluding UGA game days on Saturday. However, I do still have an obligation to do schoolwork and marching band, so my availability will probably vary.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can be another cog in the Dinkleberg machine, or I could be another brick in Dinkleberg's wall, which I think this server needs more of. I'm not the most active person, but around 1/3 of the time that I'm on the server, there are no staff on. As I write this application (around 8:20pm), the server is at max capacity with 32 players, and there are no staff on at the moment. Who knows how many people get away with mass RDM at times like these. For example, while I know many people might not like what I did, I provided the evidence to ban Victor, who was mass RDM'ing at a time where the server was full capacity and had no staff online. Also, I have experience as TTT staff with the now dead Debonair TTT.

Why you want to help the community: I joined this community back in 2016, then left for a while, then came back, and this is by far the best community that I've come across. Everyone is so friendly and objectively great; I mean, who wouldn't want to give back and help this server, it's actually the best.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I can't remember exactly, but I think I just randomly clicked this server back in 2016.

Other: You know, the usual: I want some feedback. Also, promote Lycan to owner, he deserves it.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

also u apply for trusted first not tmod dum dum
Woops, just edited it.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Trombowen, I have nothing against you my dude. You're a fun guy and I love playing with you and I don't doubt you'd make a great Trusted, but I have some issues I need to put in. You just made your forum account. So there's zero forum activity and that activity on the forums needs to be there so other people know who you are and what kind of person you are. Same thing with the discord server, never see you on or in the #TTT chat. You have zero ban requests done, now I know that majority of the time, there are staff on to either ban offenders or Trusted/Tmod's on to do the ban requests, however, having one or two or a few ban requests made would make it look like you want the position, but again, it's not a requirement. Next thing is your activity, as Laced posted your gametracker activity, it's not a full month. I personally see you on here and there. You need to work on your activity as well if you want a staff position. That's all I really got. Bottom line, we need active staff, like badly, but with the reasons stated above, I'm gonna have to say -1. Sorry bro, nothing personal but I gotta take no sides.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-09-2018, 09:38 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Trombowen, I have nothing against you my dude. You're a fun guy and I love playing with you and I don't doubt you'd make a great Trusted, but I have some issues I need to put in. You just made your forum account. So there's zero forum activity and that activity on the forums needs to be there so other people know who you are and what kind of person you are. Same thing with the discord server, never see you on or in the #TTT chat. You have zero ban requests done, now I know that majority of the time, there are staff on to either ban offenders or Trusted/Tmod's on to do the ban requests, however, having one or two or a few ban requests made would make it look like you want the position, but again, it's not a requirement. Next thing is your activity, as Laced posted your gametracker activity, it's not a full month. I personally see you on here and there. You need to work on your activity as well if you want a staff position. That's all I really got. Bottom line, we need active staff, like badly, but with the reasons stated above, I'm gonna have to say -1. Sorry bro, nothing personal but I gotta take no sides.

i was gonna say plus 1 but after reading that he does bring up great points so ima have to -1 Forgive plz

when am i gonna get an answer on my app ;-;
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Your application has been Denied.