Unbanned Request
Ingame Name: Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171215512

Who Banned You: Miss Bunny

Reason For Ban: RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was already being punished by Miss Mari for it and I got banned

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have never been banned from any sever

Other:[Image: 2A66C4343F3D6D449991D74C1F46FEF08CCC6B6A]
You have been on the server for a little and you know the rules for mass, and I believe mari and bunny know what they are doing only question is why did u get the slays?
:P
Might have been a different person, but I saw someone with a similar name disconnect with multiple slays.
No, the slays were there to show you mass rdmed, you know better than to kill afks until overtime
+1
he doesnt deserve to never be allowed to play again for making a mistake.
Dont look so blue
(02-09-2017, 10:22 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: No, the slays were there to show you mass rdmed, you know better than to kill afks until overtime
+1
he doesnt deserve to never be allowed to play again for makin
Miss Mari all I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for rdming I clearly knew that I shouldn't have and I'm okay with a ban but i just thought it was a little excessive to be perma banned for my first offence but you guys are staff so it is your choice
Bunny is no longer a staff member. But if you RDM 3 times in 1 round, you're going to get banned regardless. You need to make sure you have a reason to kill someone. Shouldn't kill AFK's unless it's OT as well. You'll probably be receiving a reduce, but not an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-09-2017, 11:41 AM)Christian Wrote: Bunny is no longer a staff member. But if you RDM 3 times in 1 round, you're going to get banned regardless. You need to make sure you have a reason to kill someone. Shouldn't kill AFK's unless it's OT as well. You'll probably be receiving a reduce, but not an unban.

I didn't rdm 3 times in one round though
(02-09-2017, 11:43 AM)Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob Wrote: I didn't rdm 3 times in one round though

I can try and look up the old logs, do you know what map you were banned on?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(02-09-2017, 11:50 AM)Christian Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 11:43 AM)Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob Wrote: I didn't rdm 3 times in one round though

I can try and look up the old logs, do you know what map you were banned on?

I think it was Rooftops but im not really sure but the rdm wasnt there i think that was at communitybowl
Well there was a ban request made for this.

Oldlog: Feb/5/20h/min22:ttt_community_pool_overhaul_b3

There are 3 kills in which staff are telling me you had no reason to kill. I checked oldlogs / shotlogs, and the 3 you killed did nothing to be killed for. So the Mass RDM ban appears to be justified.

You'll have to wait for an Admin to look into this appeal. Please be patient.