Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoot and scoot pt. 7: featuring guru
(09-14-2018, 08:10 PM)Avi Wrote: Why is this being reported a day after it happened instead of last night?

cuz ur mom
merry christmas xbox
(09-14-2018, 08:10 PM)Avi Wrote: Why is this being reported a day after it happened instead of last night?

I completely accept fault for that.

I was too caught up in other things last night to report it, and it's my fault. Better late than never, though, right?

edit: I thought I threw an "I apologize" in here, but I didn't. Whoops.

I apologize for reporting this a day after it took place.
Again, I got caught up in other things and wasn't focused on it. I should've got on it the moment it occurred. Won't happen again.

(09-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Swift Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:33 PM)Swift Wrote: Uh... Arent you a tmod so couldnt you have banned him? I used to play ttt on another server but im pretty sure it is t-baiting to hit the sentry and shoot next to it. Just like it is t-baiting to shoot right next to people.

excellent point. tmod can only karma ban, and i haven't gotten tmod on the server yet.

please read the Reasons to KOS section in the rules. you'll find this: 11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, you may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective Turret or Detective Camera.

Jimbo did not destroy the turret, therefore not making it KOSable.
Since it is not KOSable, you cannot kill for it.
Guru killed for something that isn't KOSable.
Therefore, he RDMed, and left after the round was over.
RDM + Leave x1 = 1 day ban.

Ok that makes since. He should be banned for a day then. But are you sure he didnt say i have to go or something like that? because on a sb server i got banned for LTAP because i was jailed when i had to go and eat and i said it in chat and they didnt see it so they thought i left to avoid punishment.

I am 100% sure he didn't say anything about having to leave.
@Laced Xanax I'm fine with taking the slay ( though I don't know what mod is called Dick Chocolate ). I was out of phase from how boring the rounds were going, wanting to have fun like usually happens with explosions and surprises (hence going to play techies in dota after). Run and Gun isn't something I do, and it is about impossible to play with certain people because all the fun it taken out when you can't hit even with a shotgun but they land every shot at distance and kill you in 2 seconds. It is like when Aiser used to play before he left from not being allowed to be Trusted. He would also run and gun, removing any need of even having a tools to use if you just shotgun everyone.

The tbaiting as I recall it wasn't simply only hitting the turret, but audio taunting as well. One taunt (paraphrasing this) was "if you shoot me i'll kill you", another was about my choice ( peace turret ) for detective tool is stupid or lame, it never works. ( It works the majority of the time just fine for me, including on the map we were on ). In addition was stalking the detective.

I don't shoot people for just the RDM Turret damage alone. In the situation I was in, it was multiple factors together that lead to me shooting him ( after the dozen shots that missed his bunny hop taunting )
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

I don't play TTT but I've put in a request the day after because it was reallly late when something happened so I decided to wait until I was more awake when it happened. I presume this could also be the case here.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-15-2018, 08:52 PM)Travis1421 Wrote:

I don't play TTT but I've put in a request the day after because it was reallly late when something happened so I decided to wait until I was more awake when it happened. I presume this could also be the case here.

My point was it was asked about in discord the night before this post was made when it happened by one of the staff on at the time. Idk at the time of seeing the post it looked like they went out of their way to get someone banned for a day.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(09-15-2018, 10:03 PM)Avi Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 08:52 PM)Travis1421 Wrote:

My point was it was asked about in discord the night before this post was made when it happened by one of the staff on at the time. Idk at the time of seeing the post it looked like they went out of their way to get someone banned for a day.

I see your point and agree. I was just pointing out something that I was thinking about.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Locking this. No point now, he'll just have the slay.