Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alora's PH Trusted Application
Ingame Name: ★ Alora ★ 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116637398

Time Played: Currently, I have 108 hours.

When First Joined: August 18, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm usually on after work on Mondays-Fridays (Times varies because one day I might get off an hour early or 30 minutes late) or whenever on the weekend/when I'm off work.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: With my past experience I know how to use ULX and chat commands. Currently, if there is something going on, that I, as a donor, can't do, I usually request a staff on the discord, and the mean time record it if I need it for later.

Why do you want to help the community?: I find staffing enjoyable, even when it's absolutely stressful. The game isn't fun at all if someone is exploiting out of the map or ghosting. That being said I'm on all the time and having people do those things while there isn't any staff on can be annoying. Out of all the game modes I've played, I find Prop hunt the most enjoyable one out of them all and so I find staffing more enjoyable than say like DR and TTT. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

How did you find us?: To be completely honest I picked a random server with a medium amount of people (which was overflow) and joined it. I liked the people on it so I stuck around even to this day!

Other: I've staffed on 4 other servers: A network server (mostly played Deathrun and Prop hunt, also played a little TTT), A prop hunt server, and Two Deathrun servers. There are also two servers that I was technically staff but I really don't count them due to the short time because both of the servers shut down. Those servers being a prop hunt(Only a single day) server and a TTT server (a week).
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
+1 
Alora has been a big help in notifying staff of issues on the server. She's been an exceptional donor who has used her powers appropriately. 

I really like that she's gone above and beyond the minimum requirement of hours, thus showing both thought and dedication to the server.

I believe she would be a great addition to staff.
I am a +1 for Alora as well. She has always tried getting staff on when trouble occurs and already knows how to collect convincing evidence. Former staff experience is also always appreciated. Her pleasant attitude and patience for this application is also worthy of noting. In my opinion, she would be a good addition to the PH staff.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 you are very enjoyable to have on the server, and you are very helpful! even when you kill me all the time lol good luck my dude!!  Heart Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 Everyone loves her, she an amazing person. She knows rules and knows her limits with what she has at the moment. She knows her rules and is a pleasure to be around any day. I would love to see her staff.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 she is the only one that can keep travis in line in the discord.

+1 they are helpful when they are on and do fit all the requirements for staff. Yea that's all I guess.
+1 Alora is a great person who can keep things peaceful on the server (Main or Overflow). She meets the requirements for Trusted. I believe that she would be a great staff member and can help many new players with their troubles on not knowing how to play. Hoping for the best Alora!
+ 1 for me she trys to help out for what she can do
+1
Alora is an amazing player to play with. She helps maintain the rules and keeps the server friendly when it can get toxic at times. She's always a friendly face to see and would be a great addition to the staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]