• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS YOUR BOOOOY!!!
Offenders Name: gravitatingnome , friendspriv and choppy

Offenders SteamID: gravitatingnome STEAM_0:0:124447500

Potenial Witnesses: Justkuono

Reason to ban: racial slurs, harassing, potentially ghosting with friends

Proof: ill send you over steem just ask 

Other:
we werent even ghosting, also im not sure how i was being racist or harassing. i may have been mic spamming sure but obviously thats not what you put down as one of your reasons to ban. also, there was no reason for you to kick previeta because he wasnt even saying anything. you have a reason for kicking me because i was being sort of annoying but even then you wrote it down for the wrong reason. also, i really need an explanation as to how i was being racist because im not getting why you think that. as for ghosting, we were TRYING to join the same team but it was full so one of us had to join the other team. im not saying that you guys are trying to ban us without reason im just saying you guys gotta get your reasons straight because we were not doing any of that stuff. also, show us the proof of ghosting (whatever the hell that is)
Hold on Joker, I'm uploading my video and downloading my screenshots.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
the proof is in the stuff what did ill even send it to you. do u what that proof
Joker,
Offender's Name(s): gravitatingnome, Prieveta
Offender's Steam ID(s): STEAM_0:0:124447500 , STEAM_0:1:125367667
Potential Witnesses: Der Kalifornier, AlmostMidnight
Reason to Ban: Ghosting, racial slurs, mic spam, harassing
Proof: Screenshots, https://youtu.be/DK7CO9uEcwo
Other: Choppy came in later so I would exclude him. I did kick them for ghosting and racial slurs and both gnome and Priev returned multiple times. gravitatingnome is also known as ron perlman kitty now and Prieveta is known as jojo_siwa009.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nothing happened here.
well thank you but i rely need practice at this kuono
so the video is called "saturday night ghosters" even though we didnt ghost. like i said, i deserved to get kicked but you guys didnt do it for the right reasons. also, im not sure what the point of the video was because it was just showing choppy and previeta walking around. still no proof of ghosting
If you wish to debate this you can put in an unban request following this format:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...OSTING--68
and post it here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
Nothing happened here.
(09-16-2018, 12:52 AM)JOKER GONZALEZ Wrote: well thank you but i rely need practice at this kuono

are you special ed why cant you speak like a normal person
(09-16-2018, 01:07 AM)HansoBoiDa3rd Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 12:52 AM)JOKER GONZALEZ Wrote: well thank you but i rely need practice at this kuono

are you special ed why cant you speak like a normal person

I suggest not going at staff like this. Handle this maturely and things will go better.