Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS YOUR BOOOOY!!!
Joker I suggest having the proof on here so people can see instead of sending it privately to people. Some people might mess with the video like I’ve seen before

(09-16-2018, 12:55 AM)ron perlman kitty Wrote: so the video is called "saturday night ghosters" even though we didnt ghost. like i said, i deserved to get kicked but you guys didnt do it for the right reasons. also, im not sure what the point of the video was because it was just showing choppy and previeta walking around. still no proof of ghosting
They were ghosting. The first kill was pretty suspicious. The fact Previeta stopped then killed the prop shows that they were ghosting and he did it the second time too
[Image: giphy.gif]
Choppy STEAM_0:0:84529412
gravitatingnome STEAM_0:0:124447500
Priveta STEAM_0:1:125367667

This has been taken care of with Choppy and Priveta have been banned for 2 weeks for ghosting and gavitatingnome has been banned indefinitely for ghosting, racism, and harassment.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army