Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop hunt nerd attempt mass RDM and leave
Offender's Name: @JOKER GONZALEZ 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432002741

Potential Witnesses: @Hidden Wolfe

Reason to Ban: (RDM and leaf x2) So this prop hunt nerd came on to the TTT server, with no staff on, killed 2 people before being killed and immediately left. I think this will be an interesting ban request, because this guy is also Trusted on the prop hunt server. It would be interesting if the punishment transferred over there if you know what I mean ( ͡°_ʖ ͡°). 

Proof: 
https://imgur.com/a/CSnhHjO
https://imgur.com/a/XuKsG2H
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

attempted mass is 3+ attempted rdms, and there's no such thing as implied mass

but rdm and leave x2? this should be interesting
if he damaged a third that would be mass rdm n leave
merry christmas xbox
Unfortunately no, I'll edit it to say RDM and leave x2.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Okay, so after talking to Joker, he thought TTT was team deathmatch.
Don't ask. lmao. Just, genuinely what he thought. He has 0 time on TTT and it doesn't tell you how to play upon entering really
(09-18-2018, 05:15 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: Okay, so after talking to Joker, he thought TTT was team deathmatch.
Back when I played TTT for a decent amount of time, I had a friend that also did this, but the rules are rules, and if you break them you should still be punished.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
hey so i genuinely didn't know that ttt was not just a big team death match.. mistakes happen! i have virtually no time spent on this server so i had no idea, but i didn't even get a warning don't you think a ban request seems pretty dramatic for a first time offence in a game i haven't even played for more than a few minutes. If you look at game tracker you will see that i have less than an hour of experience in the game...how am i supposed to know the rules? Please reconsider this ban as it is totally unnecessary! Also i don't see why you are calling me a nerd be respectful on forums take that crap to discord.
(09-18-2018, 05:24 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 05:15 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: Okay, so after talking to Joker, he thought TTT was team deathmatch.
Back when I played TTT for a decent amount of time, I had a friend that also did this, but the rules are rules, and if you break them you should still be punished.

I didn't say anything regarding punishment. Please don't think I think he should be punishment free, he does need punished, rules are there for a reason. We have the same stuff on PH even if it's their first offense etc for the "larger" rules. I just wanted them to know it wasn't what they think.
@JOKER GONZALEZ I understand you were unfamiliar with TTT and had never been on the server before, but we have to hold everyone to the same standard, staff or not. The consequence for RDM x2 and leave is a one week ban. We would love to have you back on TTT once this is over, or you can appeal it to the admins if you would like. In the meantime please review the basics of the TTT gamemode and our server rules, and we hope to see you next week.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean