Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need ideas for writing.
I've lost all hope for my own creativity to come up with a good story, so I'm turning to the people who take nothing seriously. Give me your worst/best ideas for writing and I might post it here.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
You could expand on my novel about Nuru the Hobbit and how she got her magic ladder to make herself taller.

(09-20-2018, 05:16 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: You could expand on my novel about Nuru the Hobbit and how she got her magic ladder to make herself taller.

Sounds horrible, I'll try.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
(09-20-2018, 05:17 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 05:16 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: You could expand on my novel about Nuru the Hobbit and how she got her magic ladder to make herself taller.

Sounds horrible, I'll try.

Alright cool

Write about the origin of the word figgit
If you want genuine topics, I have a few.

Write a story where the main character falls in love with the reader and vice versa, make the last part something similar to "Please don't close the book, I don't want to die."

You've lived on your own for about 5 years now finally. You've suffered your whole life with delusional thoughts and etc. You see a therapist for these delusions.
You get into a car accident, and go to see your therapist, and find out your therapist, was part of the delusions.

End a short story with "He only said he loved her." There's tons of possibilities with this. Action, adventure, horror, romance, etc.

I have a ton more if you want, you're free to message me, or tag me.
(09-20-2018, 06:15 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: If you want genuine topics, I have a few.

Write a story where the main character falls in love with the reader and vice versa, make the last part something similar to "Please don't close the book, I don't want to die."

You've lived on your own for about 5 years now finally. You've suffered your whole life with delusional thoughts and etc. You see a therapist for these delusions.
You get into a car accident, and go to see your therapist, and find out your therapist, was part of the delusions.

End a short story with "He only said he loved her." There's tons of possibilities with this. Action, adventure, horror, romance, etc.

All of those are awesome! I'll do some of those in my spare time.
(09-20-2018, 06:18 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 06:15 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: If you want genuine topics, I have a few.

All of those are awesome! I'll do some of those in my spare time.

If you do, I'd love to see them. I've used a few of them myself. Each person takes a topic and makes it something unique, kinda cool to see new perspectives on the same topic.
I don't do well with starting ideas but if you need creative help with an idea you already have, I can help if needed. I'm generally good about expanding on some things to get the mind flowing.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
write about how jimbo and i get banned for shitposting and we embark on a mission to assassinate everybody responsible