FREE XAISCOOL
Evening fellow gathered, I've arrived at the most opportune time to enlighten you about this topic: 

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in God forgave you."

Good people of the realm, does this not sound familiar? I firmly believe, that even a man responsible for this cabal should be able to find redemption; I plead for him to reminisce and meditate upon the actions committed. For that will surely elevate his value and serve as a reminder that immutable hellfire await those sinners whom cannot, or will not, avidly seek to repent. Bless this man, and pray to God that his soul may be saved.
Gave warning on csay but i did not infor what would happen +1 should ban for week tops
+1 unban, he pretty cool dude, make it a temp. mate dont be farmin chickens
We've said it before, farming chickens to levels that make the server lag can and will be punished.
(02-11-2017, 12:23 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: +1 unban, he pretty cool dude, make it a temp. mate dont be farmin chickens
We've said it before, farming chickens to levels that make the server lag can and will be punished.

Can u send me a link to this forums post?
His ban is going to be changed to 1 week unless Hipster makes it less.
Someone reduce his ban to 1 day from now, and post when you do. Ban reduced by Nole, Xias don't do these things in the future.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]