FREE XAISCOOL
Ingame Name: xaiscool

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126191332

Who Banned You: Hipster...

Reason For Ban: Trolling and lagging the server

Length of Ban: PERMA ban

Reason for Mods to Unban: i follow the rules and he banned me for to much chicken farming, i was going to explode myself soon but he just permabanned me, no warrnings ::( Ill be a good boy like before
+1 give him a 1 week
@"Hipster, Emperor of Sodium"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm all for a reduction but not a flat out unban. You were delaying the round by camping the t room and chicken farming, you were also told multiple times to stop as it was lagging out the server. And you were the only t alive after the sheer amount of chickens caused your t buddy to die.
I've been guilty of farming chickens before. +1 for 3days to 1 week reduction.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I know a flat out unban is unreasonable and unrealistic, pls I love this server I want to fix my wrongs

+1, very cool and fun player.
A permaban is a bit much, but he did delay the round a few minutes by farming in t room.
+1 For a reduction.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I think it should be a 1 day ban - 3 day ban

+1
Dont look so blue
+Juan for reduction (lol you got banned)
[Image: original.gif]