Unbanned Request
(02-09-2017, 12:09 PM)Christian Wrote: Well there was a ban request made for this.

Oldlog: Feb/5/20h/min22:ttt_community_pool_overhaul_b3

There are 3 kills in which staff are telling me you had no reason to kill. I checked oldlogs / shotlogs, and the 3 you killed did nothing to be killed for. So the Mass RDM ban appears to be justified.

You'll have to wait for an Admin to look into this appeal. Please be patient.

Okay, no worries thanks anyways
Reason for Mods to Unban: I was already being punished by Miss Mari for it and I got banned

Um pretty sure Mari was punishing you because u rdmed and there was no mod on to ban u...?

Anyways I would be cool with a 1 1/2 week to 2 week reduce.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-09-2017, 12:47 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban: I was already being punished by Miss Mari for it and I got banned

Um pretty sure Mari was punishing you because u rdmed and there was no mod on to ban u...?

Anyways I would be cool with a 1 1/2 week to 2 week reduce.

That sounds good to me thank you, and I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause any trouble I just didn't think it was fair to be perma banned.
Ban reduced to 1 month.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]