Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
6th application
+1 for me hes good to be around I love to pick on him we get along great and he gets along with the staff well along with people. I would love to try him as a trusted see how he does
+0 I will remain neutral with this unless otherwise, my reasoning being you have agreed to be trained by upper staff which is kind of what all of us need. However, in recent times you have changed your names a multitude of times which can lead to confusion in the player base with them trying to pinpoint what your original name was and who you are. You have also been warned multiple times not to act like you are currently staff which can count as staff impersonation. I do not feel you are mature or ready enough for this, but it does show perserverance. My last thing is a question, on your previous staff application you stated you would never make another application, however when the month passed you immediately made another staff application, why?
~~~~
Edit: I did add screenshots from last staff application.
~~~~~~
Edit (October 4,2018)
After the events of this morning (to which I will not name due to the respect of both parties), I have decided to change my rating to a -1. I can say from these events that you are not ready yet, I do not trust you enough anymore to give you a +0 or a +1 nor to have the powers of a Trusted. You have shown that you cannot control your emotions as well as you clearly like to start needless drama with another person (who will remained unnamed for respect and moral purposes). Furthermore, you stated that you would not be changing your name again however on server today you yet again changed your name. I have attached a screenshot of the new name as you disconnected from server before I could pull it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I made this staff app because I wanted to know what people want me to improve on and the thing yesterday that happened I talked to dink about somebody not getting their donor status(which I have done countless other times and @"Dinkleberg >:("  never told me that it was a staff specific job and thanked me for helping figure out that he needs to fix the donating system issue) but appearantly whenever you use echeck system it takes a couple of days to register, approve, and package the donor package. I told @"XxANDRExX" this morning about the reason he didn't get it instantly after purchase.
+1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1
My reasoning for this is patience, perseverance on becoming staff, and I've watched you grow and change and mature. The difference from now, compared to your first staff app, is amazing.
You take criticism better. You handle situations better. You follow the rules better, and help new players and teach them the rules as well. You help staff (Which some have asked you not to, you should listen when they ask you not to.)
I think you're ready to come aboard the train and be trained. No pun intended :^ )
Grim I know that you and I haven't seen eye to eye on MANY things. I've known you since you started on Dinks and when you followed me to my server. I just personally cannot give you a +1. I respect your want and passion for it, but passion doesn't equate to effectiveness and quality. I've seen you snap over the smallest of things and have gone for blood MANY times. I'm not in a white suit myself but I know when and where to allow my emotions out. You seem to not know. As a staff member you have to be calm and cool at all times. You will be subject to people messing with you and they WILL attack you. You have to hold your own and stand your ground WITHOUT lashing or attacking them and I just don't see you doing that. I want to see some more personal growth from you. You seem to have gotten a bit more mature in the past month or so that I've been back and seen you but I want more.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I have been trying to get better at it travis but I dont let my emotions run me it is mostly justice that motivates me as a person. I have been taking psychology classes to better understand the human emotions and mindsets of people. I know when to stop myself now after many times I have let my emotions get out of hand a couple of times but I have worked on it and my condition is better than it was a couple of months ago.
He is a great guy to play with :) Knows the rules and helps everyone
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(09-23-2018, 06:14 PM)You right he’s awesome Left_shark Plyco Wrote: He is a great guy to play with :) Knows the rules and helps everyone
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Thanks for the plus one plyco and andre <3

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.