Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
6th application
Ingame Name:§4Blitz[pink]krieg,Blitzkrieg,Wagon TalesWagonBourne, Foxilex,§4Mother [pink]Grimm§4Mother [pink]Roo§4Bacon [pink]Tits, §4Grim [pink]Love, and §4Spechialty [pink]Salad 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180781753

Time Played: 298 hours and 42 minutes

When First Joined: 1/3/18

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime weekends but 3:45  weekdays dependent on work for school

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: I have been playing on this server for months now and would like to you guys to give me a chance at being staff. I can bring a fun and enjoyable time for new players and I am helpful to them if they need anything. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I was given the opportunity to join the server and the staff were friendly and helpful to me. When I came back from a break from Dinkleberg's from playing on a friends server I was greeted by a welcoming staff again and would like to be a part of that team to give new players the experiences I had when first joining

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 5th 4th 3rd 2nd 1st The actual first app. I forgot about

How did you find us?: I found you guys looking through prophunt servers and came across dinkleberg's prophunt and  decided to give it a try and ended up loving this server thus ultimately leading up to this point.

Other: Nothing else to say about me except if I get staff I will work on the small problems I have and feel free to leave your opinion of me if it is good, bad or neutral. I will understand if I dont get it this time there are other days when I can make it I am trying to be positive about any outcome that happens.
+0 you are a nice guy and I see you as a friend, and with the right training you could be an excellent staff member. However we have asked you quite a few times to stop giving warnings to people as you are not staff and from what I have head you have not stopped giving the impression that you do not listen, I just do not know if you will listen to or follow the staff guidelines, listen to upper staff, or listen to admin decisions. this is more down to if you will agree to proper training done either by traitor or even by staff member that has been around for a decent amount of time like tronald or kasumi.

(09-21-2018, 11:38 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: +0 you are a nice guy and I see you as a friend, and with the right training you could be an excellent staff member. However we have asked you quite a few times to stop giving warnings to people as you are not staff and from what I have head you have not stopped giving the impression that you do not listen, I just do not know if you will listen to or follow the staff guidelines, listen to upper staff, or listen to admin decisions. this is more down to if you will agree to proper training done either by traitor or even by staff member that has been around for a decent amount of time like tronald or kasumi.

I will do what ever it takes to become a good staff
If i can +1 amazing person and knows the rules well
What comes into question for me is why you have changed your name so much in the last 30 days? These are but a few of your times on server and I've got to say that it seems rather peculiar to have so many name changes so rapidly.

Your time on server is somewhat consistent or at least above 60 mins a day on average, if you take the time to cross over the images.

I would like to know why you want to be staff? (besides what you stated in your staff application)
I can understand wanting to welcome the new players into the community, but you can do that as a normal player as well. What makes being staff special to you or in other words, what drives you to want to be more involved in the community?

I'm asking this because I am curious, you've applied so many times and I want to know what your passion is.

I will give my Vote once you've answered these 3 questions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-22-2018, 12:28 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: What comes into question for me is why you have changed your name so much in the last 30 days? These are but a few of your times on server and I've got to say that it seems rather peculiar to have so many name changes so rapidly.

Your time on server is somewhat consistent or at least above 60 mins a day on average, if you take the time to cross over the images.

I would like to know why you want to be staff? (besides what you stated in your staff application)
I can understand wanting to welcome the new players into the community, but you can do that as a normal player as well. What makes being staff special to you or in other words, what drives you to want to be more involved in the community?

I'm asking this because I am curious, you've applied so many times and I want to know what your passion is.

I will give my Vote once you've answered these 3 questions.
1.The foxilex one was to pay oh-mage to my friend lexi and the wagon ones where we were playfully messing around with imagine wagons. The rest were previous names I have went by on steam but the other ones have been deleted and I don't remember them.
2. I want to be staff to be helpful and give new players the experiences I have when first joining and coming back after a while of inactivity,
3. I love playing games I have had enough gaming experience from game cube to ps4 I despise it when people just want to play a game and have fun on it but someone says something mean or biased against certain ethnic, race, religions, and cultures that takes the fun out of the game. I love gaming but the online community needs people who are skilled and talented enough to make sure these things don't happen, that is where this amazing staff team comes in and I would like the chance to be a part of it.
I’m going to give you a +0 on this because I haven’t really played with you. I don’t know if you were on by a different name or not but if you were staff and you were constantly changing your name like daily then it would confuse us other staff on who you were. I know I probably shouldn’t be saying this because I’ve changed my name twice but that was in like a month span and when I did change my name, I also changed it on the discord server so everyone would know who I was. I don’t play to change my name ever again but I feel like you would keep changing it once a day or twice a week something like that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-22-2018, 07:17 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m going to give you a +0 on this because I haven’t really played with you. I don’t know if you were on by a different name or not but if you were staff and you were constantly changing your name like daily then it would confuse us other staff on who you were. I know I probably shouldn’t be saying this because I’ve changed my name twice but that was in like a month span and when I did change my name, I also changed it on the discord server so everyone would know who I was. I don’t play to change my name ever again but I feel like you would keep changing it once a day or twice a week something like that.
I am going to stick with bltzkrieg because it gives an accurate description of me and the amount I love history.
I believe with a bit of work that you can become a good staff member. Compared to the issues that took place with your last staff application this appears to be much better. Name changes should not be a deciding factor, at least to me, unless they were used for harassing people, which you were not doing.

I'm going to give you a +1 over your patience, continued attempts to become staff, and continually trying to improve yourself. Work needs done but there's nothing that I have seen by myself or by others that cannot be easily resolved.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-22-2018, 10:17 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I believe with a bit of work that you can become a good staff member. Compared to the issues that took place with your last staff application this appears to be much better. Name changes should not be a deciding factor, at least to me, unless they were used for harassing people, which you were not doing.

I'm going to give you a +1 over your patience, continued attempts to become staff, and continually trying to improve yourself. Work needs done but there's nothing that I have seen by myself or by others that cannot be easily resolved.
Thanks fish I will do anything that you think I need to improve on.