Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
6th application
-1 I don't find you trustworthy whatsoever and I find you extremely childish along with agreeing with everyone else who has -1'd you for the various reasons they have given you that reason.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
You don't know how much it took me to control my anger in this situation you don't anything abot me @"JustKuono" and @HalfDemonLink. I am controlling my emotions well it is the fact you find x as a friend is because you think you know everything. Trust me you don't. You needed the full story and I gave you the whole truth but you guys are more controlled by your emotions than your brain. I know what I did is mean but this person was ruining y's life and I stepped in when all the damage had been done already that is why y doesn't play on server anymore or hardly as much as they were they are tired of the ridicule you give them because of an obvious lie someone told you. I have grown up you guys need too as well.

~edit 
X and Y agreed to try to work it out so it is mostly resolved.
(10-04-2018, 07:13 PM)§4Blitz[pink]krieg Wrote: You don't know how much it took me to control my anger in this situation you don't anything abot me @"JustKuono" and @HalfDemonLink. I am controlling my emotions well it is the fact you find x as a friend is because you think you know everything. Trust me you don't. You needed the full story and I gave you the whole truth but you guys are more controlled by your emotions than your brain. I know what I did is mean but this person was ruining y's life and I stepped in when all the damage had been done already that is why y doesn't play on server anymore or hardly as much as they were they are tired of the ridicule you give them because of an obvious lie someone told you. I have grown up you guys need too as well.

~edit 
X and Y agreed to try to work it out so it is mostly resolved.

I don't know why you tagged me in this when my -1 has nothing to do with whatever situation you're talking about, I've always found you childish and untrustworthy. Also I don't know what the hell you're talking about when you say I'm ridiculing someone when if I was going to talk shit to someone I'd do it to their face I always have and always will.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I am sorry I tagged you link
oof hi happy here you friendly neighborhood former staff member. Tbh this is the only staff I'm prolly ever gonna comment on cuz I think Grim/Blitz deserves it. If this was when i first meet Grim I would -1 in a heartbeat, but I've stayed in touched with him and I've seen him grow as a person, but I do want to say that I think Kuono is letting her emotions get in the way because she -1 him for showing a website one of your community members had created about him for being a scumbag. Also Travis -1 him for not being able to control his emotions, but I'd like to point out Travis during his time here as a mod was basically inactive on server for a couple months almost my entire time as staff here which was like 2-3 months. Not because of work or parents grounding them. Like other staff that went inactive, but because another mod stopped talking to him and that made him "sad" so i would like to think that should make him the last one to talk about controlling emotions.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Thanks @happy it means alot to hear you say that about me.
np and apperently I'm staff on murder still might have to start playing gmod again
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1, rude from the moment i met him
How was I rude to you? You made a shitpost on forums and gave you a -1. 

~edit~

I have never played with you on server. So, how would you know?
yes you have smh