Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rule Request
A quick and simple rule request/suggestion.

Ambiguous names (Somebody, Nobody, No One, etc.) should be against the rules, especially ones that are in the binds. Punishment-wise: First offense warning/name change at end of round, second offense kick (and if they return with the same name, kick again), third offense temp (week at most) ban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
...why? It's their fault if they want to risk getting killed due to their name being one of those.
Yea this has already been established if they get killed cause of their name it's their own fault and no RDM can be filed unless it was like mass RDM
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(02-10-2017, 09:20 PM)Lycan Wrote: ...why? It's their fault if they want to risk getting killed due to their name being one of those.

it sucks when you lose weapon damage bc of it
(02-10-2017, 09:20 PM)Lycan Wrote: ...why? It's their fault if they want to risk getting killed due to their name being one of those.

I believe you are a good man, Sire, but I do not agree with you on this issue. Are you to punish the many for the mistakes of the few? If a man of honour, a good Knight, if you will, is to cut down a common knave in the field of battle, God looks down favourably upon him for carrying out his work. However, if that honourable Knight was to mistakenly kill (with good intentions, I must add) a differing vagabond because the man was using some unholy gibberish as his moniker, God believes he has killed wrongfully and he punishes the Knight by blunting his blade. A Knight with a blunted blade cannot carry out God's work as effectively, so he is doomed to fail in light of his mistakes, when I believe it should be the mistake of the moon-faced vagabond for choosing to mislead good meaning Knights in their duty. I sincerely hope you will read this scroll and have a change of heart about this issue, Sire. 
Farewell and merry travels to you, good man.
(02-10-2017, 10:58 PM)kramberry Wrote:

it sucks when you lose weapon damage bc of it

If I'm in a predicament where someone's name is something like that and he gets kosed, I'll ask. I'll admit it does seem troublesome and trollish though.
If they want to have that name fine, but if they get killed because of it, it was already established it wouldn't be end unless a mass rdm occurred. Anyways the only time people use these names is for a good laugh and change after about a map