Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role
I'd just like to say that there's nothing wrong with him keeping his staff but allowing him to work his way back into it won't be bad. I took a year hiatus and came back here and was Moderator. It took me 2 weeks to get back into it and everything was good.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-23-2018, 09:45 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: MY BROTHER!!! WELCOME BACK!! SO GLAD YOU HAVE RETURNED!

Give it time Brother and you will have your staff position returned to you, till then keep on playing and check out the forums for updates on illegal spots and such.

See you on the prop field!

Voss, Glad to see you're still here my dude. :)
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Let it be known that I got EIGHT “-1”s on my application mainly because of hours and as my application was still being processed I got my hours way up and got accepted because of that.

With that being said, I don’t believe I played with you yet, but when I do get to know you and when I do see those boost in hours I will give a true opinion on this. For now it’s +0, but I have a good feeling that will change because of your previous staff experience.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I MISSED YOU.
I want those hours up, and I can't wait to play with you again.
You're excellent staff and you do an amazing job.
Welcome back, I can't wait until your next one where I can give you a big ole +1
Missed you to Nuru. :) Working hard to get back. :D
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
+1 for me he is pretty cool down to earth kind of a guy and knows the rules would love to have him back on the team u know i mean life does comes 1st and we do need a break sometimes and he needed one and now hes back and been on alot so why not give him a try u know?
This has been Denied at this time. You may apply for staff again once you meet all of the requirements and after 11/16/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]