Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO
Hello friends, I am Enon/A.J./Anthony (whichever you prefer). I was introduced to the prop hunt server by JustKuono. Outside of playing video games, I love to play the drums and have continued to play for 11 years, I just got accepted into my 1st choice college, and I watch way too much YouTube and Anime. I hope to get to know more of you, outside of the people I've met through Prop Hunt.   :D :D
usually I say get out to people on their introductions and you're no different get out :)
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Don't listen to him, he's being a butt, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(10-06-2018, 12:29 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Don't listen to him, he's being a butt, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

I tell everyone to go away
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Welcome to the forums, Enon! :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Hello. Welcome to the forums
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to dinks, Anthony.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and try not to lose your sanity.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Welcome.