Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
kramberry trusted application
Ingame Name: kramberry

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112504603

Time Played: 1 week 4 days 14 hours

When First Joined: Late December

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 2pm est - 10 est weekdays 9am est- 3 am est Weekends

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: provide slays, gag/mute people, and provide experience from staffing on other servers. some times when i get on its just me and a few other donors and alot of rdmers. im on whenever im not in school or doing stuff with family/friends. 

Why you want to help the community: i spend alot of time on the server and enjoy playing on it. Quite a few times when im on, no staff is on and i cant do anything about rdm except ask staff to get on the server

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: searched for the lowest ping highest populated server and saw this server

Other: ive always been bad with applications
:P
+1 great kid, mature
You actively make ban requests, are known in the community quite well. I however don't see a lot of effort made into your application. Looks very bland, and nothing stands out. I do enjoy you being one of the few that actively makes Ban Requests, but you could of put more effort into your application at least. I just don't see enough effort put into it, more of a "I don't like RDMers"

You put some more effort into your app. Though I kinda dislike the fact your editing from your mistakes in your app, I cannot deny that others want to see you succeed. You're a good candidate, and are sure to shine within the community.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-11-2017, 12:46 PM)Christian Wrote: You actively make ban requests, are known in the community quite well. I however don't see a lot of effort made into your application. Looks very bland, and nothing stands out. I do enjoy you being one of the few that actively makes Ban Requests, but you could of put more effort into your application at least. I just don't see enough effort put into it, more of a "I don't like RDMers"

+0

yeah ive always been bad with applications for stuff, i mainly just rely on the fact that the people know me and know what i mean
+1

You're on the server a lot, and you don't really break the rules much, so I don't see why not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pros
  • Very Active player
  • Respectful
  • Rarely ever breaks any rules
Cons
  • Very little detail put into application

Overall, I believe that you would do well as trusted. However-- you should edit your application and add more detail. As of right now it seems like you didn't really put time into it. While it's understandable that you see yourself as bad at applications, I believe the more detail and time that is put into an application reflects how much someone will care about their position.

Despite this, +1 
I believe you would be a great trusted  Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
im slowly adding more stuff to my app
Alright ^^
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Hear ye, hear ye! Held in my leftmost hand is an exquisite piece of papyrus stating the following wishes by His Majesty, the King himself! Expertly formulated by quill and ink. It is his will that this particular individual shan't receive the honour of Knighthood; be wary of his ploy, good people. The devil walks amongst us and may take many a shape or form, and it is the church's belief that he is rooted within this man at this very moment! Following the impeccable careen of scribbled ink, he wishes to illuminate us on notions and gestures, unscrupulously manufactured by this miscreant. For a man of deceit masks his raw evil with that of a kindred heart, hiding behind it like a flimsy safeguard; naturally easily exposed and deduced by men of my league. Slander, heresy, savagery-.. But a few allegations this scoundrel should be blamed for.

[Image: GMR9xE1.png]
Wtf is that ^ ?

But +1 to kram from me