Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
kramberry trusted application
The shotgun is absolute justified anger. You guys don't even understand.

I give ye a +0 for now, mang. You're gucci and all, but need some time to work on the emotions and steroids.
(02-11-2017, 11:30 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: The shotgun is absolute justified anger. You guys don't even understand.

I give ye a +0 for now, mang. You're gucci and all, but need some time to work on the emotions and steroids.

steroids?
:P
You're on a decent amount of time, I personally haven't seen you get too salty, I like you, and I personally think you'll do good as staff.

+1 for trusted.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Im gonna go with a +0 on this one.

You match all the check marks on my list except 1. As repeated above you do seem to (for lack of a better word) *rage* from time to time. besides that keep up the good work.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I'm on a lot with him on late nights. Mature, great player, levelheaded. +1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If you're serious about wanting staff, you should try to hold back on the salt.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-12-2017, 02:09 AM)queef commando Wrote: If you're serious about wanting staff, you should try to hold back on the salt.

im working on it :P
:P
-1, seen just a bit to many rage/salt issues.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
It's good to see a large amount of the populace agree with the word of God. I pray we make swift judgment of this character and move on.
(02-12-2017, 03:13 AM)kramberry Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 02:09 AM)queef commando Wrote: If you're serious about wanting staff, you should try to hold back on the salt.

im working on it :P

Dont worry kram, shitgun salt is 100% justified in my eyes.