Ban Appeal
(10-21-2018, 02:27 AM)donaldtrump2341 Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 02:25 AM)✩Hani Wrote: He wasn't there the whole time http://prntscr.com/l8jgq9

I specifically said "I'm gonna only comment on what I saw / was a part of" along with specifically "group of friends" because I don't recall exactly what each individual was doing besides a lot of rdm'ing before and some even after staff had gotten on and / or racism from a few other individuals.

He was definitely on when I arrived, there were most likely other groups of friends who were trolling beforehand.

I specifically recall it was the friends of Harry RDM Squatta™©. I know I checked his profile to see who the friends were to see if I was right that, the lot causing disturbances and I was right. I only really cared to scan the list fast because I didn't really care much to look through his long friends list. If you got on at a later time than the rest of them and weren't doing much- then my mistake, I had grouped the whole as a group trolling / consistently rdm'ing. 

I'm strictly neutral on things like this as I really only care to just mindlessly play TTT and block out what ever is causing trouble which at the time then and before was a lot of shit happening and being said from what I caught.  
(10-21-2018, 02:39 AM)✩Hani Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 02:27 AM)donaldtrump2341 Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 02:25 AM)✩Hani Wrote: He wasn't there the whole time http://prntscr.com/l8jgq9

I specifically said "I'm gonna only comment on what I saw / was a part of" along with specifically "group of friends" because I don't recall exactly what each individual was doing besides a lot of rdm'ing before and some even after staff had gotten on and / or racism from a few other individuals.

He was definitely on when I arrived, there were most likely other groups of friends who were trolling beforehand.

I specifically recall it was the friends of Harry RDM Squatta™©. I know I checked his profile to see who the friends were to see if I was right that, the lot causing disturbances and I was right. I only really cared to scan the list fast because I didn't really care much to look through his long friends list. If you got on at a later time than the rest of them and weren't doing much- then my mistake, I had grouped the whole as a group trolling / consistently rdm'ing. 

I'm strictly neutral on things like this as I really only care to just mindlessly play TTT and block out what ever is causing trouble which at the time then and before was a lot of shit happening and being said from what I caught.  

We got on at about the same time, but I remember specifically hitting tab and recognizing Laced Xanax, as I remembered him from when I played a couple months ago. I also immediately noticed he was trial mod, so you may have checked someone elses profile, or didnt notice Laced was on. But I can assure you that from when I initially joined, the only rule broken by me was the RDM, which has already been discussed quite a bit. I've also argued extensively how I was unfairly grouped with their actions, so I dont believe I have to regurgitate that point any further either.
I meant that the group was already there before Laced got in the server. The group of friends of Harry where I saw you on his friends list.
thought I should specify that
(10-21-2018, 03:18 AM)✩Hani Wrote: I meant that the group was already there before Laced got in the server. The group of friends of Harry where I saw you on his friends list.
thought I should specify that
We all agree that he was on before we joined, but if we are wrong I can say with utmost certainty that he was on for the vast majority of the time we were.
I joined to issue the bans per guidance of those who were already on so they could enjoy their time without a barrage of friends coming on to the server for the sole purpose of trolling it. If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s) as Laced had said, then -1 because for large groups of people specifically joining to troll the server, if you're part of that we're probably not going to be more lenient on you just because you committed fewer specific offenses when there's such a large group to deal with. I'll +1 for reduction/unban if you would like to come back at some point and play normally, and if you were not the one with the micspam but don't knowingly come on the server with a friend who comes to wreak havoc. @Hidden Wolfe do you have anything to add about this? I believe you were on too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(10-21-2018, 07:57 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I joined to issue the bans per guidance of those who were already on so they could enjoy their time without a barrage of friends coming on to the server for the sole purpose of trolling it.  If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s) as Laced had said, then -1 because for large groups of people specifically joining to troll the server, if you're part of that we're probably not going to be more lenient on you just because you committed fewer specific offenses when there's such a large group to deal with. I'll +1 for reduction/unban if you would like to come back at some point and play normally, and if you were not the one with the micspam but don't knowingly come on the server with a friend who comes to wreak havoc. @Hidden Wolfe do you have anything to add about this? I believe you were on too
" If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s)" I was not throwing out racial slurs nor was a micspamming (If there is a way to check recent punishments, it will show I was not gagged/muted for racism/spam)
"not going to be more lenient on you just because you committed fewer specific offenses " I committed one singular offense of RDM
"don't knowingly come on the server with a friend who comes to wreak havoc." There is no way I can control what another individual decides to do on a server. Seems as you are just unfairly grouping me in with them based off of assumption despite me only rdming once and not breaking any rules afterwards.
Sidenote: The fact you said "If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s)" implies you perma banned without actual evidence, and relied solely on anecdotal accounts. Quite odd.
+1 I never heard him troll at all he deserves a reduction or appael he was quiet and calm
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(10-21-2018, 12:24 PM)SippingOnHenny Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 07:57 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I joined to issue the bans per guidance of those who were already on so they could enjoy their time without a barrage of friends coming on to the server for the sole purpose of trolling it.  If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s) as Laced had said, then -1 because for large groups of people specifically joining to troll the server, if you're part of that we're probably not going to be more lenient on you just because you committed fewer specific offenses when there's such a large group to deal with. I'll +1 for reduction/unban if you would like to come back at some point and play normally, and if you were not the one with the micspam but don't knowingly come on the server with a friend who comes to wreak havoc. @Hidden Wolfe do you have anything to add about this? I believe you were on too
" If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s)" I was not throwing out racial slurs nor was a micspamming (If there is a way to check recent punishments, it will show I was not gagged/muted for racism/spam)
"not going to be more lenient on you just because you committed fewer specific offenses " I committed one singular offense of RDM
"don't knowingly come on the server with a friend who comes to wreak havoc." There is no way I can control what another individual decides to do on a server. Seems as you are just unfairly grouping me in with them based off of assumption despite me only rdming once and not breaking any rules afterwards.
Sidenote: The fact you said "If you were throwing out racial slurs and other micspam with your friend(s)" implies you perma banned without actual evidence, and relied solely on anecdotal accounts. Quite odd.

I was banning per the guidance of other online staff, not just regular "anecdotes". However, if you simply did not commit the offenses (you didn't actually do them as opposed to the staff before I got there had their hands full with others) then I will +1 for unban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(10-21-2018, 01:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 12:24 PM)SippingOnHenny Wrote:

I was banning per the guidance of other online staff, not just regular "anecdotes". However, if you simply did not commit the offenses (you didn't actually do them as opposed to the staff before I got there had their hands full with others) then I will +1 for unban.

Fair enough.
To be unbanned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon