Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Henny

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78824946

Who Banned You: Dildo shwaggins

Reason For Ban: Trolling with friends

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I only had 1 recent autoslay for RDM, so I feel a perma ban since my friends decided to troll is extremely harsh. This was guilt by association, as I only had a single autoslay for RDM which was based off of a misunderstanding. I didnt know the individual was proven and their was a vocal KOS on them, so I followed it. I believe the admin who issued the punishment should really look at the persons recent punishments before banning them, as someones friends trolling doesnt automatically mean you are as well.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I already stated everything necessary, but Ill also add that I had no recent gags/mutes/kicks, or anything else.
@Dildo Shwaggins

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

When I joined on the map before innocentmotel, you and your friends were trolling, harassing other players, rdming, micspamming, chatspamming, the whole nine yards. Plus, you argued with me for the entire map and into the next about one slay. You may not have been as bad as your friends, but your actions were still enough to warrant a perma.

I'll have Hani respond to this in a bit, as she was witness to this entire fiasco.
(10-21-2018, 01:45 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1

When I joined on the map before innocentmotel, you and your friends were trolling, harassing other players, rdming, micspamming, chatspamming, the whole nine yards. Plus, you argued with me for the entire map and into the next about one slay. You may not have been as bad as your friends, but your actions were still enough to warrant a perma.

I'll have Hani respond to this in a bit, as she was witness to this entire fiasco.

Interesting how I was "rdming, micspamming, chatspamming, being racist, harassing other players" yet I was only ever punished for 1 case of RDM. I admit my friends were trolling and rulebreaking, but again you are just grouping me in with them. Also, I was arguing about the warn as you were ignoring me and I was never told they were proven when I was issued the punishment. Rather, the autoslay reason was "nah" or something along those lines. Maybe next time put the reason as "They were proven" so the argument would have been avoided.
(10-21-2018, 01:50 AM)donaldtrump2341 Wrote:

Interesting how I was "rdming, micspamming, chatspamming, being racist" yet I was only ever punished for 1 case of RDM. I admit my friends were trolling and rulebreaking, but again you are just grouping me in with them. Also, I was arguing about the warn as you were ignoring me and I was never told they were proven when I was issued the punishment. Rather, the autoslay reason was "nah" or something along those lines. Maybe next time put the reason as "They were proven" so the argument would have been avoided.

You were told by multiple players, including myself, that she was proven. I might have put the reason as "nah" because of whatever your response was to the report. Your friends were busy RDMing while I was handling it, so I added the slay quickly and moved on. I apologize for that misunderstanding.
(10-21-2018, 01:53 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 01:50 AM)donaldtrump2341 Wrote:

Interesting how I was "rdming, micspamming, chatspamming, being racist" yet I was only ever punished for 1 case of RDM. I admit my friends were trolling and rulebreaking, but again you are just grouping me in with them. Also, I was arguing about the warn as you were ignoring me and I was never told they were proven when I was issued the punishment. Rather, the autoslay reason was "nah" or something along those lines. Maybe next time put the reason as "They were proven" so the argument would have been avoided.

You were told by multiple players, including myself, that she was proven. I might have put the reason as "nah" because of whatever your response was to the report. Your friends were busy RDMing while I was handling it, so I added the slay quickly and moved on. I apologize for that misunderstanding.

I also apologize for that argument, but regardless of that, you are still unfairly grouping me in with my friends despite me not micspamming,chatspamming, etc. I had one punishment and got perma banned due to my friends trolling and rulebreaking, even though I only RDMed that one time (I was told she was proven afterwards, I should have checked chat however beforehand and I admit the RDM was my fault.) If I truly broke all the rules you accused me of, then I would love to see my recent punishments, as you would have surely issued autoslays/gags/mutes.
I'm gonna only comment on what I saw / was a part of.
You were only issued one slay because the staff didn't get on until a bit later- Laced and Dildo came to issue bans since there was such a huge amount of rdm'ers / trolls.
Also- if you're going to be critical about the slay reason, I told you myself- I was proven for killing a traitor at the beginning of the round, I kos'ed and called out I was proven in chat. You not reading it is on yourself; Chat's there for a reason. You even said yourself to me "How am I gonna know if you're proven?" and you still went off on a tangent about a false kos called through voice when literally I never heard a KOS on me and neither did Hidden Wolfe, which he said in the server when you guys were still going on about it.

Other than that, your group of friends were already causing a lot of problems so Hidden had asked for staff to get on to deal with it- when asked who was fucking around I had responded with friend's of "Harry RDM Squatta™©" since I only roughly looked through his profile / friends list. I zoned out for the most part because it's annoying to try and play with a big ass group of friends intending to RDM and fuck around with anyone outside of that group.
(10-21-2018, 02:11 AM)✩Hani Wrote: I'm gonna only comment on what I saw / was a part of.
You were only issued one slay because the staff didn't get on until a bit later- Laced and Dildo came to issue bans since there was such a huge amount of rdm'ers / trolls.
Also- if you're going to be critical about the slay reason, I told you myself- I was proven for killing a traitor at the beginning of the round, I kos'ed and called out I was proven in chat. You not reading it is on yourself; Chat's there for a reason. You even said yourself to me "How am I gonna know if you're proven?" and you still went off on a tangent about a false kos called through voice when literally I never heard a KOS on me and neither did Hidden Wolfe, which he said in the server when you guys were still going on about it.

Other than that, your group of friends were already causing a lot of problems so Hidden had asked for staff to get on to deal with it- when asked who was fucking around I had responded with friend's of "Harry RDM Squatta™©" since I only roughly looked through his profile / friends list. I zoned out for the most part because it's annoying to try and play with a big ass group of friends intending to RDM and fuck around with anyone outside of that group.
"You were only issued one slay because the staff didn't get on until a bit later" this is not true, Laced was on the entire time and has the power to gag/mute/autoslay/etc.
Ive already spoken about the RDM and admitted I should have checked chat, and that the argument was unnecessary, but that is only 1 recent punishment for RDM.
"your group of friends were already causing a lot of problems" which I also already stated, but again I did not participate and the only rule I broke was RDM that single occasion. Again, I am being grouped in with them since they are my friends, despite me only RDMing once and not breaking any other rules afterwards.
He wasn't there the whole time http://prntscr.com/l8jgq9

I specifically said "I'm gonna only comment on what I saw / was a part of" along with specifically "group of friends" because I don't recall exactly what each individual was doing besides a lot of rdm'ing before and some even after staff had gotten on and / or racism from a few other individuals.
(10-21-2018, 02:25 AM)✩Hani Wrote: He wasn't there the whole time http://prntscr.com/l8jgq9

I specifically said "I'm gonna only comment on what I saw / was a part of" along with specifically "group of friends" because I don't recall exactly what each individual was doing besides a lot of rdm'ing before and some even after staff had gotten on and / or racism from a few other individuals.

He was definitely on when I arrived, there were most likely other groups of friends who were trolling beforehand.