Poll: Unban ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unban his poor soul
23.08%
3 23.08%
Let Him Burn
76.92%
10 76.92%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban ?
(11-13-2018, 04:24 PM)Günter Wrote: Nowhere in these logs does it show me rdming kasumi and impretty sure she glitched through the back of the helicopter if you dont recall

3rd Screenshot, why it wasn't logged that she died I have no clue. However I know for sure this was the round, Traitors also won and her death is nowhere shown in the logs. Also no other round in the logs show you killing Tori with a discombob, this is the correct round for I remember this happening.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Alright, I'm going to make an offtopic post for a second.
Gunter, it is unacceptable that you are downvoting all of christian's posts simply because he is presenting a case against you.

Anyway:
They have evidence, I don't fucking care how much you THINK you didn't do something; they have evidence showing you DID. Accept your mistakes and move on.
(11-12-2018, 07:20 PM)Günter Wrote: I said test or kos at the beginning you didn’t and I killed you ?
You also seem to not send your screen shots of your rdms

Not sure how many things are wrong with this statement.

Test or KOS requires a tester, in which at 0 seconds into the round the logs say you haven't bought.
In the report, you said "I thought you had a knife".  A long blue lightsaber is no where close to a knife.
I can't even recall if you ID'd the body actually after the rdm.

Anything else?

@Laced Xanax
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Unless I'm further needed, this will be my last post on this thread.

Gunter, your conduct thus far in this thread is going to severely impact the chance of you receiving an unban.

Downvoting people's posts because they disagree with you is petty and childish.

I don't see an unban for you anytime soon after the way you've been acting.
(11-13-2018, 08:08 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Unless I'm further needed, this will be my last post on this thread.

Gunter, your conduct thus far in this thread is going to severely impact the chance of you receiving an unban.

Downvoting people's posts because they disagree with you is petty and childish.

I don't see an unban for you anytime soon after the way you've been acting.

Wait so people can down vote my comments and im not allowed to downvote other peoples ?
[Image: tenor.gif]
I never downvoted you, I was just adding additional evidence. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1, if you down vote this you agreen you dont want be unbanned

oh yeah, indirect apology to nazism is one more reason to stay unbanned
Probably last post-
I believe he could use a third chance. He's been regularly coming on and has increasingly shown enthusiasm in a more positive light.
I think he knows for sure what not to do and can show us even more improvement.
Ban reduced to 1 week. Its okay to fuck around, but you have to be mindful of whether the people on the other end are also in on the joke. Your ban may be more serious if similar things occur in the future.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]