Poll: Unban ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unban his poor soul
23.08%
3 23.08%
Let Him Burn
76.92%
10 76.92%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban ?
Ingame Name: Gunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88759318

Who Banned You: Laced Xanax

Reason For Ban: Constant Rdm with no staff , targeting

Length of Ban: indefinite

Reason for Mods to Unban: One sided story also i play on this server daily and have lots of friends on it

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 1 time by Lycan for Harassment 1 day 

Was banned for "constant rdm with no staff on , targeting " 

I can admit to killing Christian once as he was afk and there were few people on the server 
and once as a joke with fox we Both Kos'd Christian and both typed kill in console .

And the screenshots Hani provided of my constant rdm are so out of context 
For example me accidentally hitting someone with a crowbar 
https://prnt.sc/lhgo8a

Or where i killed a T and Hani said she was proven and her saying she got the kill ? So me killing her for lying ?
Also the video of me and one guy joking around obv MOAT is better since Christian was crying about how dinkleberg servers suck and they are falling apart and shit talking Dinkle .
I mean I did make mistake i may have rdm Christian and deserve a slay , i was on the whole time and i did not leaf . I even PM Laced when he got on to slay me Because Hani And Christian were trying so hard to get me banned or slayn . Im just trying to forget about this but its hard with Hani breathing down my neck trying to get anything she can on me . I just want to have fun on TTT where all my friends are , ill take a ban but a permanent one is harsh , 
https://prnt.sc/lhg4zh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...IE9EUI74HY 
[Image: tenor.gif]
I only see one rdm
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Had I known you were going to take the screenshots you were demanding for in discord just to try to change what happened to try and fit yourself and make you seem like a victim, I wouldn't have show them to you until after you making an unban request. Especially you omitting some screenshots I sent lmao.

I was proven for CALLING A KOS when your back was turned and you got shot. I never claimed to have killed him because I didn't, I called the KOS immediately as I shot him for shooting you in aircraft:
https://prnt.sc/lhg69c
You then said in voice (which I'm sad I never got a recording for) "I wouldn't have killed you if Fox didn't suggest me to kill you"
Though I don't have a recording, Christian was there and remembers. So nice try.

You then started targeting Christian solely because he told you and another guest to NOT kill AFK's until OT. You even joined the discord voice chat saying Christian has no sense of humor. Which not everyone has the same sense of humor and he was just trying to enforce the rules AND you were targeting him as well as when he was AFK, calling koses on him despite him being no where near you guys or being AFK.
https://prnt.sc/lhgc1w

Just because you "accidentally" hit someone doesn't mean it's not your fault, you swinging was your conscious decision you made which was on you- that's attempted RDM no matter what.

Also you saying I don't have shit before today is gold referring to what you said in discord- it's all in the history of my PC, which I cannot access because my internet is down. I'm currently using the starbucks wifi and if you really need it I can go through my history and find them. I know I've shown a few shit to Gabe and Lycan.

Edit:
Talking about Christians view of what he thinks on the server isn't against the rules, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Don't try to switch it up even more. You also never admitted you targeted him- just that you made a little oopsy for rdm'ing him.
If you just owned up to the shit you did and not lie and try to point fingers, I'd be more remorseful and open to a reduction but as you've shown from the first thread you made about "abuse" I think that's out of the picture.
(11-12-2018, 03:06 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Had I known you were going to take the screenshots you were demanding for in discord just to try to change what happened to try and fit yourself and make you seem like a victim, I wouldn't have show them to you until after you making an unban request. Especially you omitting some screenshots I sent lmao.

I was proven for CALLING A KOS when your back was turned and you got shot. I never claimed to have killed him because I didn't, I called the KOS immediately as I shot him for shooting you in aircraft:
https://prnt.sc/lhg69c
You then said in voice (which I'm sad I never got a recording for) "I wouldn't have killed you if Fox didn't suggest me to kill you"
Though I don't have a recording, Christian was there and remembers. So nice try.

You then started targeting Christian solely because he told you and another guest to NOT kill AFK's until OT. You even joined the discord voice chat saying Christian has no sense of humor. Which not everyone has the same sense of humor and he was just trying to enforce the rules AND you were targeting him as well as when he was AFK, calling koses on him despite him being no where near you guys or being AFK.
https://prnt.sc/lhgc1w

Just because you "accidentally" hit someone doesn't mean it's not your fault, you swinging was your conscious decision you made which was on you- that's attempted RDM no matter what.

Also you saying I don't have shit before today is gold referring to what you said in discord- it's all in the history of my PC, which I cannot access because my internet is down. I'm currently using the starbucks wifi and if you really need it I can go through my history and find them. I know I've shown a few shit to Gabe and Lycan.
yep never mind -1 for unban
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(11-12-2018, 01:10 PM)Günter Wrote: and Hani said she was proven and her saying she got the kill ? So me killing her for lying ?
You shouldn't kill someone for lying about killing someone, call sus on them.

(11-12-2018, 01:10 PM)Günter Wrote: Also the video of me and one guy joking around obv MOAT is better since Christian was crying about how dinkleberg servers suck and they are falling apart and shit talking Dinkle
Deflecting to get me in trouble, though you're taking what I said out of proportion. I said this community is a shell of what it once was, and it still has plenty of issues. Yes I prefer another community over this one and Dink knows that, I'm here to play with my friends and have a good time. People like you are part of the reason I left in the first place.

(11-12-2018, 01:10 PM)Günter Wrote: I mean I did make mistake i may have rdm Christian and deserve a slay I even PM Laced when he got on to slay me Because Hani And Christian were trying so hard to get me banned or slayn
Only because you were being incredibly toxic, and failing to realize that you cannot kos any afk before OT was against the rules. Yes i jumped on you for doing it on your T Round, only because I felt you were continuing to ignore my warnings saying we're just having fun

You then jumped on both of us calling us butthurt for multiple rounds, and continued to be toxic towards both of us, especially since I had stopped talking to you after map change.

You brought this all upon yourself.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Regardless of this incident, I've played with Günter for a few days now and have enjoyed playing with him. I would like to see him unbanned, as I don't think a quarrel between a few people is worthy of a permaban. 

(11-12-2018, 01:10 PM)Christian Wrote: People like you are part of the reason I left in the first place.
You're telling me no other server in Gmod has troublemakers? I find that hard to believe.
I listened to you and a couple of others false KOS Christian as soon as I got on to finish up some ban requests, and it continued into the next map until I banned you.

That, coupled with the evidence provided to me by Hani and Christian, and your previous ban for harrassment, didn't sit well with me, so I used my discretion (as the rules state I'm allowed to do) to slap you with a perma.

I'm fine with a reduction to a month, but you really need to chill out.
I'm also fine with a reduction if you can just chill.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@Laced Xanax I've started collecting screenshots of his activity, was probably going to post a ban request in a few days from his conduct, including spamming "NO MODS NO RULES" when they leave.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(11-12-2018, 05:41 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: @Laced Xanax I've started collecting screenshots of his activity, was probably going to post a ban request in a few days from his conduct, including spamming "NO MODS NO RULES" when they leave.

I'd appreciate if you posted them here.