Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gelly's T-Mod Application
In game names: Gelly, Mochi, Miss Drakaela, and Voxxie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196938459

Time Played: 303 hours and 40 min. 

When First Joined: 6-26-18 (I am going off of when I first joined the forums. I believe it was actually a little earlier than this.)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun-Sat 3:00pm until 12 am CST. On the days I am off of work I will be on all day. 

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: If I am accepted as becoming t - mod I will do my best to continue to help players and lower staff. I will enforce the rules as well as punish those who are breaking the rules. And I hope to  continue to make this server a fun and enjoyable place to play on.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?
I really love playing on Dinklebergs' PH server, I've have come to find friends within the staff and community and can truly call this place my home. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others?
I came across Dinks after the owner of WV shut it down. I did take a small break from Gmod but really started to miss playing PH so I decided to come back and search for a new server to play on.

Other: I really hope that I can continue to learn and grow not only as a staff member but as a person. Any and all  feedback is welcomed. Thank you for your time.

NOTE: I forgot to add my Halloween name to this list so I went ahead and updated it on my application. I do apologize.  

I will also include my game tracker times as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think the only issue I may have is time I looked up your times and only showed activity for the past 2 weeks. However, you have remained active in the discord/forums. Gametracker times are attached below.

Other than that, there's no reason for me to not give you a +1 you have a great attitude and are a good trusted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1

Extremely helpful and has very high knowledge of the rules. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you break procedure of the rules. Someone else may have negatives for you, but I truly can not think of anything wrong. I wish the best of luck.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1
You're pretty responsive and are pretty good at your job. You and I have discussed the small things that I don't necessarily like but I believe you're overall fit for TMod.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 I see nothing wrong besides your time. You'd be a great fit.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You have previous staff experience and appear constant and dedicated to the server. I see no issue with you becoming Tmod. 

+1 
Best of Luck and may the props ever be in your favor
+1
I think you'd make a good t-mod from what I've seen of you on server you do a good job.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+0
I haven’t really played with you a lot so I can’t give my own opinion on this but I’m going to give a zero because of what everyone says you’re doing a good job on the server but I would want to give my own opinion for it to be a +1
(Sorry if it doesn’t make sense or if it doesn’t make sense kinda bad at explaining what my head things sometimes)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yass thas a +1 from me, But as stated time is a small concern here.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
+1 whenever I'm on with you always enforcing the rules and staying calm
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]