Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Content Suggestion Thread
If you guys want to make any more changes, post them here. Also, if you think any weapons are over or under powered, this would be the time to mention it. In terms of future content updates, Jimbo and I are thinking about adding two new weapons that are traitor and detective specific, similar to the striker or silenced pistol. If you want any more melee models, suggest them, and I'll rip them from the addon. However, try not to suggest new player models; there are enough as is, and do not discuss changes that need to be made to the grappling hook or jump pack please.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

shotgun still 2 taps from long range

need i say more
if theres a way to increase the reload of the double barrel it takes longer than pump
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I mean damage can be reduced even more, but from what I tested, it's very hard to do that considering lower accuracy and a fairly large decrease in damage. Also, we don't want to make the shotgun completely unusable.

(10-21-2018, 02:45 PM)Spooky Daeganislegit Wrote: if theres a way to increase the reload of the double barrel it takes longer than pump

I was thinking the same thing.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

mp40 is also ridiculously op
Probably going to either nerf damage or headshot multiplier.

What's currently being changed:
Spawn ammo increased from 2 to 10 with the double barrel
Spawn ammo increased from 15 to 30 with the hk 45 and m9
Damage reduced for the mp40 from 16.5 to 15
Damage increase for the double barrel from 8 to 9.5
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-21-2018, 03:06 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: mp40 is also ridiculously op

its not that good lair (keep it)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Ash model from the Evil Dead series, and changing the name of the the double barrel to Boomstick.

Also Anakin model seems to be causing issues.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(10-21-2018, 11:32 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Ash model from the Evil Dead series, and changing the name of the the double barrel to Boomstick.

Also Anakin model seems to be causing issues.

(10-20-2018, 10:44 PM)Trombowen Wrote: However, try not to suggest new player models; there are enough as is
A server owner who actually trusts his admins to do their jobs and actually cares about getting shit done.