Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Content Suggestion Thread
(10-23-2018, 02:48 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Maybe implement a damage indicator showing how much you do per shot/hit.
I know there's that thing that shows when someone's near death but I feel like it'd just be nice to see how much damage you do per shot.
This addon was the only one I could find https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=110871780

Also I was thinking about making a thread about this a few weeks ago but thought maybe it's a dumb idea but since it is an idea I'll just add onto this-
Maybe make a different section for regular RDM cases where you put in information and proof like you would a ban request but just for normal slays. No matter how many staff there are, inactive or active, there'll always understandably be no staff (no matter what server you're in) on and during that time regulars and randoms will just RDM as they please which can get kind of annoying at times; I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way either. Solely for this reason though, I personally don't like to get on when there are no staff on. If a "Slay Request" were added it would kind of solve that annoyance/frustration.
I can understand some people just like to act/lash out when they're able to but it still disrupts how the game is meant to be played.
mayb im jus dumb tho so lmao just a thought^

I wouldn’t really like to see how much dmg I give to other players. I would like to see the least possible distractions if I spray people in the head.

Your idea for a “rdm/slay request” would be a nice addition but a big disadvantage is that if I have to proof with making a screenshot, hosting it somewhere and the whole works, I would spend more time reporting people than playing. But I agree it is damn irritating people get away with slays when they purely RDM when there’s no staff on.

The hitboxes of the added playermodel Anakin are not good. Of Obi wan idk. Atleast Anakin should be replaced. Since there are enough star wars playermodels, perhaps Deadpool should be added. On other servers it’s implemented and the hitboxes seem fine. Or a star trek PM lol.

It’s too bad the winchester is removed instead of nerfed since the majority of people requested this weapon more than other weapons and the mp40 is a little OP. Isn’t there a way to nerf the winchester properly?
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Why are there new shitty playermodels that are only causing issues???

Also, no, we do not need anymore hud distractions, the stupid gambling plugin blocks the screen. I don't care if it is only fo ra few seconds when a round starts, there isn't a option to take it off, and it is only annoying trash.

(I need to play some more to see the new stuff and to keep my complaining quotas in line with my game time quota)
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(10-26-2018, 03:36 AM)Swartsy Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 02:48 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Maybe implement a damage indicator showing how much you do per shot/hit.
I know there's that thing that shows when someone's near death but I feel like it'd just be nice to see how much damage you do per shot.
This addon was the only one I could find https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=110871780

Also I was thinking about making a thread about this a few weeks ago but thought maybe it's a dumb idea but since it is an idea I'll just add onto this-
Maybe make a different section for regular RDM cases where you put in information and proof like you would a ban request but just for normal slays. No matter how many staff there are, inactive or active, there'll always understandably be no staff (no matter what server you're in) on and during that time regulars and randoms will just RDM as they please which can get kind of annoying at times; I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way either. Solely for this reason though, I personally don't like to get on when there are no staff on. If a "Slay Request" were added it would kind of solve that annoyance/frustration.
I can understand some people just like to act/lash out when they're able to but it still disrupts how the game is meant to be played.

I wouldn’t really like to see how much dmg I give to other players. I would like to see the least possible distractions if I spray people in the head.

Your idea for a “rdm/slay request” would be a nice addition but a big disadvantage is that if I have to proof with making a screenshot, hosting it somewhere and the whole works, I would spend more time reporting people than playing. But I agree it is damn irritating people get away with slays when they purely RDM when there’s no staff on.

The hitboxes of the added playermodel Anakin are not good. Of Obi wan idk. Atleast Anakin should be replaced. Since there are enough star wars playermodels, perhaps Deadpool should be added. On other servers it’s implemented and the hitboxes seem fine. Or a star trek PM lol.

It’s too bad the winchester is removed instead of nerfed since the majority of people requested this weapon more than other weapons and the mp40 is a little OP. Isn’t there a way to nerf the winchester properly?

I'm currently prodding Dinkleberg to respond to the player model situation, but there's no guarantee that changes will happen soon. I do support the star trek player model if you can find one. Also, the winchester wasn't removed because it was too overpowered, it was removed because there was a bug with the view model causing it to go invisible for most players.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-26-2018, 02:54 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 03:36 AM)Swartsy Wrote:

I'm currently prodding Dinkleberg to respond to the player model situation, but there's no guarantee that changes will happen soon. I do support the star trek player model if you can find one. Also, the winchester wasn't removed because it was too overpowered, it was removed because there was a bug with the view model causing it to go invisible for most players.

Oh, I thought that bug was fixed. I’ll do some research regarding that bug. Perhaps I’ll find something. but scuuze me, I’m enjoying an epic game called Read Dead Redemption 2 now. Gotem.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Do me a huge personal favor and add the ---Winchester 73--- please and thank you
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1528231628

Hazard Map - Factory where they make Crates. Conveyor belts, crates, some T traps, 36 spawn points with weapon and ammo. Giant spinning blade of death and fire pit, traitor tester included. Secret strider summon ( like rooftops )
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
What Gabe said. And for the love of god, PLEASE add !rtv and !nominate.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
new maps
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(10-28-2018, 09:35 PM)reed1103 Wrote: new maps

how about any of the maps in this thread that never got added
(10-28-2018, 09:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 09:35 PM)reed1103 Wrote: new maps

how about any of the maps in this thread that never got added

its not summer anymore the deadline expired so we cant add them sorry