Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anniversary
in 8 days it'll be the 2 month anniversary of me starting my Murder TMod app with no response. yay!
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
(10-22-2018, 07:47 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote: in 8 days it'll be the 2 month anniversary of me starting my Murder TMod app with no response. yay!

Does anyone actually play on Dinkleberg's Murder?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-22-2018, 08:24 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:47 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote: in 8 days it'll be the 2 month anniversary of me starting my Murder TMod app with no response. yay!

Does anyone actually play on Dinkleberg's Murder?

Well Murder tends to be a permanent thing, so he must be the last survivor of the game.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
in a couple hours it'll be the 10 day anniversary of me starting my mod app with no response
yeah but that's common on TTT tho

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-22-2018, 09:12 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: yeah but that's common on TTT tho

fair enough
what about Tronald's two and a half month pending murder app
The only one that can accept and deny is dink soooooo
Jesus Christ lol
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(10-22-2018, 11:15 PM)Dakota Wrote: The only one that can accept and deny is dink soooooo

damn guess it be like that
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche